Question

cannonballer

90 day same as cash, should I pay in 90 days or keep account open for a few extra months?
Just curious if I should keep the account open for say 6 months as opposed to paying the balance off per the 90 day same as cash deal. The extra total due to interest would only amount to about 50 dollars. That would be worth it to me but only IF it looks better on my credit report.

Better to save on the interest and pay it in 90 days.  That also looks better on your credit report because paying accounts as quickly as possible shows good mo[ney management skills.