Question

Washington1723

533 credit score NEED a 680
I currently have a 533 credit score. I have a car payment, which my last payment is Feb 20th 2014!, and i have ONE judgment on my credit report from a creditcard back in 2006 that went bad in 2009. I will be Paying that judgment off in FEB 2014. Other than that i have two small collections on my account that add up to a total of 400 bucks. i will also be taking care of those in FEB 2014. I need my Credit score to go up to at least to a 680 to get a decend homeloan. We want to be in a house at least by Summer of 2015!... Any advise on what to do?... i have 15months to get my Credit up a 150+ points. please help, any ideas.

Read the articles here and learn for yourself what needs to be done to improve your credit score.  That is what Credit Karma is all about.....educating people on credit and what needs to be done to build and maintain a good credit score.  You have made some major errors that you are paying for now.  Time to learn what needs to be done and start doing it so you can have credit working for you.