Question

720scorehelp

500 CREDIT SCORE NEED TO RAISE IT QUCIKLY!
Ok so im 19 Y.O first started looking at my credit when i was 17. By the time i was 18 i had a 620 credit score due to financing a car. Then when i turned 19 i got a new car lease, a VS credit card and a Capitol one credit card. My score unfortunately began to drop. My car I financed got paid off now that its off my credit as closed account my score dropped -100 points and now is 500. I got into a car accident so of course now i can't get a personal loan due to this score. I need ways to re-build my credit fast so i can get a new car. All my payments are made timely, none ever paid late. Have 2 things in collections (old phone bills) which I'm trying to dispute. Need some advice, really stressed.

See if you can pay the original phone company and have them delete it.  If not write the letter to the collection agency for "pay for delete" IN WRITING.  I can't stress that enough.  No phone calls.  All letters.  I would dispute them first like you did, if it's valid and there are no errors in your report I would go for the pay for delete method.