Question

stany94

4 credit card charge offs over 2 years ago. Credit Score still not improving.
I had 4 credit cards charge off over 2 years ago. I have made all of my payments on time on all of my other accounts since but my credit score has not improved. I know the charge offs will remian on my credit for seven years, but I thought most of the credit score was based on the past two years of payment history. Any insight on when my score will improve would be appreciated. Thank you.

It's your overall history that is going to  count, and having any negative on your account could impact it for up to 10 years.  I do know bankruptcy does.  That you're making current payments when due is going to help build your credit history.  It's just that the negatives will be there for the specified time under the FCRA (federal law) and there is no way of chaning that.  Sorry.