Question

jgfs1

2 weeks till bankruptcy is formal, score 705, need a credit card for work, when can I apply
just waiting out the last two weeks, chapter 7, trustee has already approved.

I have a job opportunity and need to travel for the interview. They will reimburse my expense but I need a card to book the flight, hotel, car rental, etc....

Any suggestions.

Credit score is 705 for several months, only 1 derogatory remark (bankruptcy) and no over 60 reports

Talk to the trustee!!

Generally, when you are filing bankruptcy, the instructions are to not take on any additional credit without the approval of your trustee.  That is the best one to get the advice from.