Question

19Scotty51

2 mortages on my credit report are rentals. how does this effect my score
2 mortages showing on my credit report are covered by rent being paid. how can I show this on my credit reports?

Most Helpful Response

Credit reports dont count income

Your credit report/credit scores are not meant to show your ability to pay a debt.  Rather a credit score/report is a number meant to show how likely you are to default on the terms of a debt.  It simply determines the amount of risk you present to the lender if they do lend to you based on your reported past payment history.  So regardless of how you come up with the money to pay your mortgages, you are showing the rest of the lending world that you have two mortgages in your name and you either make sure your payments are made or missed.