Question

bsod77

100 point difference?
It shows on CreditKarma my credit score from Transunion as 537, it shows on the actual Transunion site as 630, why the difference? I also pulled my 3 credit scores from Experian and it shows all 3 in the 500s. How can Transunion rate me higher than others see Transunion rating me?

There are many types of credit scores out there and all but one really matters.  The one that matters is your FICO score.  You can purchase your FICO score from www.myfico.com, or if you are lucky enough to have a Discover It card it is on your monthly statement, they provide that for free.  All other scores are just ways of credit bureaus to make money off of us consumers.  They can be useful to monitor your overall credit health, but they are all calculated differently and will always be different from each other (and from your FICO score).  Go to www.credit.about.com and look at Topic "Credit Reports and Scores".  Best of luck!