Question

wolf123786

Pay for delete letter from Collection Agency (they sent this to me)
Dear: XXXEXXY SXXXXXIDZZ
We at I.Q. Data International have reviewed your file and agree to accept
$409.17 as payment in full regarding the above mentioned account.
Payment must be received in our office not later than 03/11/16. This
agreement depends on funds clearing your account. I.Q. Data International
further agrees to request that the Credit Reporting Agencies delete all
negative information supplied regarding this account. We are not obligated to
renew this offer. Please contact our office if you have any questions
regarding your file.
Sincerely,
SxxxNxxxXA HOLLxxxxx

forgot my question

Hey everyone what is your advice on this letter. I want them to delete the credit bureaus bad credit info about me and I want the tradeline to be completely removed. Is this letter sufficient. What I am concerned about here is it only says they will request the credit bureaus remove any negative information on my credit file. I don't want them to just request it. I want them to DO IT. Also does this mean that there will still be atradeline from iq data on my account or not. I dont want any tradeline on my account. Thanks for all the help!!

counter offer them with a letter

Pay For Deletion Letter

Creditor Name: 
Creditor Address: 

Creditor Phone Number: 

Account Number: 

Listed Amount Due: (from credit report)

To Whom It may concern:

In regards to the above listed account, it has been brought to my attention that you claim that I owe the listed amount due shown above. While I accept no responsibility for ownership of this debt, I’m willing to pay the current requested amount of $ (fill in)  as listed on my credit report in exchange for your agreement to the following:

1. Your agreement to a full and complete deletion of any past-due references pertaining to this account from all three credit bureaus to which you report.

2. Your agreement that this payment constitutes a payment in full, and not a “paid collection” or “settled account”

3. Your agreement that you will not attempt to sell or reassign the rights to this account to another third-party debt collection agency after payment has been received

While I’m well aware that your purpose is to collect debts which you have obtained from original creditors, I am also aware that you are under no obligation to report any of these accounts to the credit bureaus.

That being said, your full cooperation in deleting this account in exchange for payment is appreciated.

When I receive signed documentation from your authorized representative on company letterhead stating that you agree to the terms above, I agree to pay $   either in the form of a cashier’s check, money order, personal check or credit card. This payment will be sent to you as soon as I have received a certified agreement from an individual permitted to agree to such an agreement.

I require your written agreement to these terms on company letterhead and signed by a representative who is authorized to enter into such agreements.

Please be aware, that this is not a renewed promise to pay. I make no claim of responsibility for this debt, and I make no statement that I believe that this debt is valid or owed by me.

In the event that you do not agree with the resolution terms I have offered above, I will move forward with my rights to request a full and complete verification and validation of this debt.

The terms of this offer will expire after 30 days. I look forward to your prompt and positive response pertaining to this matter.

Regards,

your name (typed not signature)