My hospital was turned over to collections and reported even though I was making payments
I went delinquent on hospital bill last June. I had automatic payments set up through my checking account via debit card. They needed updated info on my account but did not contact me. The payments had stopped. I did not catch it till a 3rd party collection agency called me and wanted $400 payments I could not afford. I called the hospital to see if they would work with me. They did. I have had automatic payments taken out since December. But the collection agency has now reported me and was listed also has delinquent payment even though nothing was agreed. What should I do.