Question

ryssadebo

how to pay off my collection
It has come to my realization that I have something in collections for over three years ago. I want to pay it off but when i contacted sprint they had no recollections of the dispute. So I am wondering do I pay the debt through you or how do I go about this?

We are not Credit Karma.  Credit Karma is not a debt collector.  You need to determine the status of the collection and who currently holds it.  However, be very careful trying to address this and research thoroughly before taking action as it is possible to make matters worse for yourself.  You won't see much of improvement unless you can negoatiate a pay for delete.