Question

sugarsgurl

how do I repay debt to collectors

Most Helpful Response

Do some thorough research on how to deal with negative debt before you proceed, if not you could make costly mistakes. Learn about "pay for delete agreements" "settlement offers" "7 year credit reporting time period"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You always want to try to get them to agree to remove the account in exchange for you paying it, that is known as "pay for delete". You should usually avoid payment plans at all costs when dealing with debt collectors, have the money needed to pay the account in full before negotiating with them.

Repaying

I want to pay off some stuff I let go.  I want to pay them off. How do I get to do that? By sending them to the address on my report, find phone numbers or anything eles I need to do.