Question

627Nat

How can I pay off my collections bill?

It just went on my credit

I didn't even know I owed the $64.00 I want to pay it to get it off my credit report , how do I go about that ? It's in collections 

How old are your collections?  Just know that paying of a collection does not guarantee you a better score nonetheless you will have a zero balance for that collector  My suggestion to you would be to focus on recent collections maybe things that are around 1 year old.  Anything older than that, I wouldn’t touch because you might rejuvenate the date of last activity.  That could possibly restart the clock and stay on for another 7 years.  I suggest you speak with a credit restoration company and have them review your current scenario.  Hope this helps.

Regards.