As one of the world's largest credit card issuers, Citi®, our advertiser partner, offers a variety of benefits including flexible travel rewards, cash back on purchases, and perks for small businesses. Pair that with the protection of $0 fraud liability and Citi® Identity Theft Solutions, and you've got a full-service credit card with global brand recognition. Here are some featured cards from Credit Karma’s partner, Citi.
Available Credit Cards
- Earn cash back twice on every purchase with unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.
- Balance Transfers do not earn cash back
- 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers for 18 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.24% - 23.24% based on your creditworthiness
- Click 'Apply Now' to see the applicable balance transfer fee and how making a balance transfer impacts interest on purchases.
- No categories to track, no caps on cash back, no annual fee*
- The ONLY card with No Late Fees, No Penalty Rate, and No Annual Fee... EVER.
- 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases for 21 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.24% - 23.24% based on your creditworthiness.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- The same great rate for all balances, after the introductory period.
- Save time when you call with fast, personal help, 24 hours a day - just say “representative”
- Enjoy the convenience of setting up your own bill payment schedule on any available due date throughout the month.
- Get 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases for 21 months. After that, the APR will be 12.24% - 22.24% based upon your creditworthiness.*
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer.
- Let our 24/7 concierge service help book your hotel rooms, flights and more.
- $0 liability on unauthorized purchases and Citi® Identity Theft Solutions.
- No annual fee*
- Free access to FICO® Scores*
- 0% Intro APR on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 15 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.24%-23.24% based upon your creditworthiness*
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.*
- 2 ThankYou Points per dollar spent on dining at restaurants and entertainment
- 1 ThankYou Point on other purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited Thank You Points
- Redeem ThankYou Points for merchandise, travel rewards, gift cards, cash and more
- Travel with ease and enjoy global acceptance with Chip Technology
- No annual fee*
- Earn 30,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after making $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening*
- First checked bag is free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for you and up to four companions traveling with you on the same reservation*
- Enjoy Group 1 Boarding on American Airlines flights*
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases.
- Receive 25% savings on in-flight food and beverage purchases when you use your card on American Airlines flights*
- Double AAdvantage® miles on eligible American Airlines purchases*
- Earn 10% of your redeemed AAdvantage® miles back - up to 10,000 AAdvantage® miles each calendar year*
- Start building credit for tomorrow
- A security deposit is required for this product (minimum $200)
- Unlike a prepaid card, it helps build credit history, with monthly notifications to the credit bureaus
- Pay your bill on time every month to avoid damaging your credit. Citi can help keep you on track with Auto Pay, online Bill Pay and alerts.
- Use the card anywhere MasterCard® is accepted - worldwide
* See the online Provider's credit card application for details about terms and conditions. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information. However all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click on the "Apply Now" button, you can review the credit card terms and conditions on the provider's website.
† The Minimum Credit Needed provided by lenders represents their estimate of the minimum level of credit required to be eligible for the product. There is no guarantee that you will be approved by the lender or that credit will be extended to you.