OneMain Financial

OneMain Financial

3.7

Dec 11, 2020
Offered me an UNSECURED loan

I thought they used collateral on all thei loans but was wrong. I was offered an unsecured loan at a lower amount so I accpeted it and the funds were in my account less than 24 hours later. Very fast and better loan terms than most of the other loan sources in my area. Wish I had accepted their offer earlier.

Dec 03, 2020

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY WITH THESE PEOPLE .... HIGH INTEREST RATE ... I REPEAT UNLESS U WANT PEOPLE BLOWING UP YOUR PHONE 24/7 and WANT TO PAY BACK 3x as much I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU GO WITH SOMEONE ELSE ... I REPEAT DO NOT BE BLINDED IF I COULD GIVE 0 STARS I WOULD

personal loans document icon

Explore our personal loans

See offers from 20+ lender partners to find one that matches your goals.

All reviews (7945)

2028
Bad

Bad customer service

Wow

Very good and friendly love the Pueblo branch

One Main Financial

I applied for and received a un secured loan based off my credit score. The process was fast and smooth. The percentage rating was a little high but worth it.

Great Exceptional service

Lexi Was Very Helpful & she answered all my questions & made my loan process so simple , thank you Lexi for all the help

Jul 25, 2021
5 stars

Awesome experience ! getting the loan was quick and easy went down and got the check and deposited into bank simple

Jul 24, 2021
Horrible experience

I used this card to help build my credit. I paid all my payments on time. when i made my very last payment, One main took this account off my report and my points dropped big time. I made my last payment when i was about to close on my home. They did nothing to help me at all. I would NEVERRRRR recommend this card to ANYONE.

Jul 24, 2021
One main financial

They are very informative, helpful, pleasant and very fast in response time.

Jul 23, 2021
It was okay

I requested an unsecured loan..thats what KC said I qualified for but One Main made it a secured loan with my vehicle...was disappointed

Jul 22, 2021
Excellent Service

Friendly staff

Jul 22, 2021
Help with my credit

The process was so easy and the loan officers were very helpful and friendly.

personal loans document icon

Explore our personal loans

See offers from 20+ lender partners to find one that matches your goals.