OneMain Financial

OneMain Financial

3.7

Dec 11, 2020
Offered me an UNSECURED loan

I thought they used collateral on all thei loans but was wrong. I was offered an unsecured loan at a lower amount so I accpeted it and the funds were in my account less than 24 hours later. Very fast and better loan terms than most of the other loan sources in my area. Wish I had accepted their offer earlier.

Dec 03, 2020

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY WITH THESE PEOPLE .... HIGH INTEREST RATE ... I REPEAT UNLESS U WANT PEOPLE BLOWING UP YOUR PHONE 24/7 and WANT TO PAY BACK 3x as much I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU GO WITH SOMEONE ELSE ... I REPEAT DO NOT BE BLINDED IF I COULD GIVE 0 STARS I WOULD

personal loans document icon

Explore our personal loans

See offers from 20+ lender partners to find one that matches your goals.

All reviews (8013)

2031
Jul 30, 2021
Great experience

We were treated amazing. They more than our expectations. Bob in the Pittsburg KS office is wonderful. Thank you!!

Great Experience

Excellent service. Easy process. Fund were available within 24 hrs.

Jul 29, 2021
understandable helpful and most of all friendly

They know what you need

Unexpected excellent service

Very easy to work with. Not sleazy at all

Jul 29, 2021
My income is tight. Duh you think?

Was told my income is tight. Really? Probably why I was asking for 2k to help supplement daughter's braces.

Great!

Process was fairly easy!

Good

The representative was very helpful and explained everything throughout the application process,

Excellent!

Wonderfully nice, kept in contact through the whole process and explained every step.

Excellent

Very helpful, thorough and kind.. Application was made very convenient when I couldn't afford to miss work as our hours were same for in office..Thanks again

personal loans document icon

Explore our personal loans

See offers from 20+ lender partners to find one that matches your goals.