OneMain Financial

OneMain Financial

3.9

Jun 07, 2017
Good for debt consolidation

I am very happy I got the loan, it helped me pay off 3 high balances I had on cards. However be aware when you are actually in office and going through the loan terms etc. They added on roadside assistance and health insurance without making it known that I am getting charged for this. I had them remove it as I already have both. I am getting this loan to help me out with my debt, not add more to it. So be aware and make sure they aren't charging you for something that you don't want. Other than that I so far have had a good experience.

Nov 01, 2019
The Interest is a Killer

If they explained the interest rate propely and the repayment Math upfront they would lose alot of business. Their interest rate is a daily interest rate so if you took a loan of 10,000. at a interest of 25% and lets say your monthly payment is to be $250. When you make your monthly payment $212 goes towards your interest and $38 goes towards your balance. The only way to get out of your loans fast with this company is to never miss a payment and always pay more than your standard monthly payments. The loan math is [Loan Amount] (APR%/365)X{days between payments} = interest.

Jul 02, 2022
Grateful

Staff was Very Pleasant. The process was quick and easy.

Jul 01, 2022
Lifesaver!

I have been a member with Credit Karma for many years and have learned a great deal with them. CK made available a list of financial institutions allowing me to choose the best for my needs, which was One Main. These folks are wonderful! They met most of my immediate needs immediately! The check was deposited into my bank within two hours! One Main saved me!

Jul 01, 2022
Excellent Customer Service

I was heartbroken when I found out my best fur friend needed to have surgery to remove a sarcoma. My dog Jessey is my emotional support dog. The surgery estimate was $6500!! My credit is not good.. I didn’t know what I was gonna do. OneFinancial accepted my application the same day. Went to the office and Liz made everything so easy. When I told her what the money was for, she was comforting. The customer service was amazing. If I’m in a pinch again, I’m coming back!!

Great

They were able to come through for me and explained the process to me throughout every step of the way.

Happy mom Happy daughter

Needed help with my daughter’s sweet sixteen and they were very helpful. Got me what I needed.

It was very nice

They are so friendly and easy to talk to they explained everything in easy to understand

Jun 30, 2022
Credit ran for no reason!

If your looking for a loan in the Connecticut area don’t waste your time! My credit was ran without being told they did not give loans in Connecticut! Very unprofessional when you have all my information telling you I live in Ct!

Very happy

Customer service at my local branch was INCREDIBLE! Just beware as a borrower of additional unneeded extras. Interest rates are ok considering credit factors, at least in my case!

So far so good!

So far so good! Easy process, got a loan for debt consolidation, they were very nice, got the money very quickly. Yes they do have lots of other things to offer, they were all explained and were optional.

Jun 29, 2022
Good company, staff not as good.

Application process was difficult, agents weren’t super helpful, and their electronic signing was a joke, agent acted like they had to hold our hand through the process.