Integra Credit Online Personal Loan

Integra Credit Online Personal Loan

4.4

Apr 16, 2021
LOAN APPROVED

I had suffered setback because of low credit score for so long; all my efforts to get my credit back on track had been futile. I met 760Plus Credit Score through a family friend during my Grandpa's funeral on February, at first I was hesitant to work with them; I thought it was too good to be true. After days of careful deliberation of their services with family, I decided to hire their services, and right now I'm very happy I did. After 11days of contact with them, my credit has been restored to normalcy. You too can enjoy this great service by contacting them via

May 10, 2021
Crazy

The interest so crazy I would never take this loan I don’t care if I don’t have money for a year

Nov 25, 2021
The charges should be illegal

Very bad service.

Nov 24, 2021
They were quick and thoughtful

Awesome

Nov 17, 2021
Loan experience

They were quick and easy. I was very impressed. The process was easy!

Nov 13, 2021
Loan approved

Great card!

Nov 12, 2021
Easy

Quick

Nov 11, 2021
LOAN APPROVED

Easy Process, No hassles.

Nov 09, 2021
Highly recommended

Fantastic customer service, at every level of service.

Nov 05, 2021
Easy Process.

I was easily approved with in minutes, for only the exact amount I needed (not some crazy over the top amount). I really liked this experience and it help me consolidate my debt!!

Oct 29, 2021
Great

Fast pending got caught up on my bills reasonable monthly payments

Oct 23, 2021