Eloan Personal Loan

Reviews: Eloan Personal Loan

Eloan Personal Loan

4.5

Dec 26, 2020
I wanted to pay off unnecessary bills.

Only took 2 or 3 days to get approved during the Christmas holiday and my debt per month is much lower. I got the loan. Yay! Thank you, Eloan and Credit Karma.

Feb 19, 2021
HORRIBLE!!

If I could give ZERO stars, I would!! Worst of the worst ! I have excellent credit and needed a personal loan to consolidate credit card debt. Supposedly, these folks pre-approved me and I had to provide supporting docs. After that was done,( I thought) they denied my loan request because of information provided was not sufficient. Didn't even attempt to contact me 1st, to work out what I needed to do, but instead put me thru the ringer to try and get the loan , pulls your credit (hard inquiry) than denies you without a chance to get what is needed! HORRIBLE COMPANY, stay away!!

Sep 04, 2022
Es una muy buena opción cuando estás en apuros

Estaba en una situación mal financiera necesitaba el dinero ya llevo un año pagando lo que me prestaron y Es una compañía fiable y no te ponen muchas trabas para solisar un préstamo

Feb 24, 2022
Horrible

Great. Until you try to pay the loan of early... say if you need a house? Absolute nightmare trying to get rid of this loan. Can't get a supervisor or manager, just "people that work from home" as we were told. We are in danger of not getting our housethanks to this one and only loan. Tried multiple times to get this paid and can't get any cooperation whatsoever. Sent multiple checks they keep refusing to cash, while continuing interest and payments. STAY AWAY!!

Dec 22, 2021
Pointless hard inquiry. CK useless suggestion

Couldn't "verify my employment" lol. Don't waste your time or score on this hard inquiry.

Dec 17, 2021
The truth

The verification process is terrible. I applied 2 times the first time I was denied because they claimed they couldn’t verify my bank which is a credit union…the 2nd time I applied with the same bank account I explained the issue to the rep and 30k in funding was deposited in 4 days. Low 700 fico and vantage scores.

Nov 30, 2021
Waste of credit inquiry, look somewhere else

This was a waste of a credit inquiry. My application was denied because they couldn’t verify my employment. I decided to apply for a loan on my pay day and used the same paystub that I received on my pay day. I applied for a loan on 11/15 and used a paystub from 11/15. I granted ELoan permission to obtain my bank account info and I provided my most recent statement. I still work for this employer and have been working for this employer for the last 7.5 yrs. here’s where things get weird, I ask them to explain what exactly they couldn’t verify about my income. The answer I received was they have to investigate further and that’s ok. Today, 11/30/21 I get an email that literally says the same thing. Not a detailed description not a conclusion to what they investigated simply, they couldn’t verify my income. I have had direct deposit for the last 7.5 years and like clock work my job pays me. I don’t understand how are paystub not proof of income? All they did was ding my credit score simply because someone probably failed to do their job properly. Not cool.

Nov 29, 2021
Not worth the time

Long review time and canceled loan because there software can't connect to pnc

Nov 18, 2021
Super

Best Loan Ever.

Oct 26, 2021
Don’t apply if you have PNC!

If you have PNC bank, don’t waste your time. I applied and connected to their verification service, plaid and eloan took 2 weeks to “look into” this and then just proceeded to cancel my application because they couldn’t handle the issue.

Aug 27, 2021
Bad Verification Process.

The lender claimed they were unable to verify my employment even though I provided paystubs.

Jun 30, 2021
Very disappointed

I was told via phone that I was gonna be approved if I submitted additional documents due to the fact that I didn’t have a voided check and I just ask I was asked and was told within 24 hours that I was denied and I had a credit score of 704 I applied for the loan to pay off a credit card only for a hard inquiry to be applied to my credit report I was devastated