Eloan Personal Loan

Reviews: Eloan Personal Loan

Eloan Personal Loan

4.5

Nov 18, 2018
Easy and simple process at great rates

The process was extremely simple, all online, thorough id verification and quick and easy approval process. Thank you!!

Jan 15, 2019
Unorganized, long approval process

I will start this review off by letting everyone know that I was eventuallly approved. If you are not in a hurry for your loan then eloan is fine for you but if you need your money asap stay away. I applied for a loan on 1-8 and was pre-approved the next day. I immedietely uploaded all the supporting documents needed including linking my bank account to speed up the process. I have a credit score over 800 and a healthy steady income however the next 4 days consisted of eloan customer support calling and emailing me for explanation on my paystubs as well as my secondary income. I didn't mind providing explanation but the problem was that a different agent would continue calling me to confirm the same things I had already confirmed. This slowed down the process immensly. After every call the agent would tell me that they had all the information they needed and that I should be receiving a decision within 24 hours. However what followed was call after call needing explanation on items that I had already explained. It was like they were taking all my notes and not submitting them. Finally on 1-13 after having to explain the same thing to 10 different agents my loan was finally approved and I received my funds on 1-15. It seems like their approval process is very unorganized due to my experience. Again I was eventually approved but it definetely should not have taken as long as it did.

Nov 18, 2021
Super

Best Loan Ever.

Oct 26, 2021
Don’t apply if you have PNC!

If you have PNC bank, don’t waste your time. I applied and connected to their verification service, plaid and eloan took 2 weeks to “look into” this and then just proceeded to cancel my application because they couldn’t handle the issue.

Aug 27, 2021
Bad Verification Process.

The lender claimed they were unable to verify my employment even though I provided paystubs.

Jun 30, 2021
Very disappointed

I was told via phone that I was gonna be approved if I submitted additional documents due to the fact that I didn’t have a voided check and I just ask I was asked and was told within 24 hours that I was denied and I had a credit score of 704 I applied for the loan to pay off a credit card only for a hard inquiry to be applied to my credit report I was devastated

Apr 14, 2021
Excellent Lender!

Excellent experience! I've had personal loans with UpStart and Best Egg. This loan is far superior, quicker, much more convenient process than the other two. I will refer them to everyone I know that needs a personal loan. The interest rate was amazing too and very budget friendly monthly payments. I could not be happier. From start to finish it took 2 1/2 days to get my money. Applied on day one, day two past, day three the money was in my bank account.

Feb 19, 2021
HORRIBLE!!

If I could give ZERO stars, I would!! Worst of the worst ! I have excellent credit and needed a personal loan to consolidate credit card debt. Supposedly, these folks pre-approved me and I had to provide supporting docs. After that was done,( I thought) they denied my loan request because of information provided was not sufficient. Didn't even attempt to contact me 1st, to work out what I needed to do, but instead put me thru the ringer to try and get the loan , pulls your credit (hard inquiry) than denies you without a chance to get what is needed! HORRIBLE COMPANY, stay away!!

Jan 04, 2021

I have to say I am quite dissappointed with outcome. Credit Karma advertises this company. It showed I was pre-approved for up to 7K. I went ahead and applied for a lesser amount to only be denied. Now I have a negative remark on my Credit and my credit reduced by a few points. I dont understand why? My credit is good and in good standing. Dont waste your time applying to this company.

Dec 26, 2020
I wanted to pay off unnecessary bills.

Only took 2 or 3 days to get approved during the Christmas holiday and my debt per month is much lower. I got the loan. Yay! Thank you, Eloan and Credit Karma.

Nov 09, 2020
Fast, easy, great customer service

Customer service is awesome

Nov 08, 2020

Trash company. Denied me for no reason after I was pre approved.