loanDepot Mortgage

Years in the industry

$212B

Total funded loans

Days average closing time

Information is provided by the mortgage lender. Average closing time is calculated using lock to fund dates in 2017.

3.7

Mar 02, 2021
Customer service is desperate and rude

I gave it 5 stars so you can see this review at the top. My experience with Loandepot was very unpleasant, they tried to pressure me to make a decision the same day the provided me with the rate. When I told them I wanted to take time to think about it and shop around they turned straight-out rude. I would not recommend LoanDepot at all.

Sep 25, 2020
The process was a complete nightmare.

The nightmare began right after I received the initial approval. The loan processor was completely inept. After many angry calls to managers and threatening to pull out of the loan , I finally closed. What should have been a simple refinance with uncomplicated financials took 4 months to close. Never again. Not worth the headache.

We don’t have rates available from loanDepot Mortgage.

Average rates from other lenders

Refinance rates

Purchase rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • ZIP: 77009 • Price: $300,000 • Down payment: 20%

Add your home details to see if we have rates for you from our lender partners

Check for rates

Jan 25, 2022
They did all the work and I received exactly what I asked for.

Easy to work with. Very professional. The experience went smoothly.

HOME MORTGAGE REFINANCE

Fast and timely process of home refinance! Would recommend to all!

Easy and professional

They make everything really simple, we used them for our initial FHA mortgage and then again when we refinanced into a conventional mortgage

Jan 22, 2022
Loan

Everyone was very helpful and knowledgeable..fast and efficient.

Jan 21, 2022
stay away, you will be better off

they lure you with low rates and at the last minute change things and ask for a higher closing cost. A coupl of banks warned me about their tactics which I should have heeded to.

Great rates, low fees

Great rates, low fees. I got a VA loan with them then they made it so easy for me to do a VA IRRRL through them to lower my great rate even further.

Great experience

Jamie was such a pleasure to work with. Her open and honest communication and thoroughness were vital in helping make my dream as a first-time home buyer come true. What I thought would be a difficult and confusing process turned out to be both convenient and smooth thanks to Jamie's knowledge, skills, and resources. I would highly recommend her to anybody that's thinking about buying a home. Thank you Jamie for all your hard work!

Jan 17, 2022
Great company to work with and all their representatives were knowledgeable which made closing easy.

Experience was great. The best I have had. They were quick, responded to questions timely, answered the phone or if I left a message, the call was returned promptly. Their dashboard is designed very well. If I left a message, I received a reply within 24 hours!

Jan 16, 2022
Easy

Easy to use and read and understand website for payment

Jan 16, 2022
LoanDepot Rocks

Efficient, professional and personable. Great provider and very helpful

We don’t have rates available from loanDepot Mortgage.

Average rates from other lenders

Refinance rates

Purchase rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • ZIP: 77009 • Price: $300,000 • Down payment: 20%

Add your home details to see if we have rates for you from our lender partners

Check for rates

††These ratings and reviews are provided by our users. The articles you read here come from the opinions of our editorial team. Lenders do not endorse or guarantee this content, are not responsible for it, and may not even be aware of it. Credit Karma receives compensation from third-party advertisers, but that doesn’t affect our editors’ opinions. Our marketing partners don’t review, approve or endorse our editorial content. It’s accurate to the best of our knowledge when it’s posted.

About These Rates: The lenders whose rates and other terms appear on this site are our advertising partners. The interest rates, annual percentage rates, and other terms advertised here are estimates provided by those advertising partners based on the information you entered above and they do not bind any lender. The monthly payment amounts and APRs shown here do not include taxes and insurance. Lender Fees include application, commitment, underwriting, processing fees or similar fees and do not include most third party fees, such as title insurance, tax service, escrow and other such fees in which the lender does not profit and are passed directly through to the borrower. Any potential savings figures are estimates based on the information provided by you and our advertising partners. While we will always do our best to provide you with accurate rate data, rates change frequently, and each advertising partner is responsible for the accuracy and availability of its own advertised terms. Your actual annual percentage rate and loan terms will be determined by the advertising partner’s assessment of your creditworthiness and other factors after you select and apply for a loan product. The credit scores you see on Credit Karma use the VantageScore 3.0 scoring model. Rates shown here may be retrieved using a different scoring model, and our advertising partners may also use a different scoring model when assessing your creditworthiness. The rates and other terms shown here may differ from those an advertising partner displays on its own website or on other advertising platforms. When evaluating offers, please review the advertising partner’s terms and conditions for details. These rates and other terms were retrieved via the Mortech rate engine.

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from which Credit Karma receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). It is this compensation that enables Credit Karma to provide you with services like free access to your credit scores and free monitoring of your credit and financial accounts at no charge. Credit Karma strives to provide a wide array of offers for our members, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products. We do not endorse any lender or provider, in particular.