Mortgage Reviews

Results 1-10 of 358Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 36   Previous | Next
Very Pleased Helpful to 8 out of 8 people

I was very happy with my experience. I was skeptical because I responded to a mailing, but it turned out to be a legit offer. The whole process was fairly smooth. There was a slight bump or two along the way in switching from the sales agent to the agent who actually hands the closing, but they were worked out quickly and effeciently. I knew what was going on all of the time and what to expect. The notary came to me with all of the paperwork to sign, so I did not even have to go to the office. I loved that. Loan Depot really made it a very pleasant experience and I am going to save over $200.00 a month on my mortgage now!

Mar 26, 2013 Reply
Easy and Painless Helpful to 6 out of 6 people

From start to finish LoanDepot serviced my re-finance with great communication and timing.  They were able to work with me to find the rate and monthly payment that best fit my needs.  I have an FHA loan and was able to re-fi into a streamlined FHA.  Stephanie Y. and Matt S. took great care of our needs and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a painless experience.

Sep 23, 2013 Reply
loan depot Helpful to 5 out of 5 people

Loan depot refinanced my old loan when other big name banks would not. They did a fine job and helped me when these other losers would not. Give them a whirl you will be be surprised how good they really are.

Mar 13, 2013 Reply
Won't take no for an answer Helpful to 4 out of 4 people

Loan Depot contacted me after receiving my information from Bankrate.com.  I told them I had already chosen a lender.  They refused to take no for an answer.  I had to block their number as they would call several times a day.

Mar 14, 2014 Reply
Got a lower rate than expected Helpful to 4 out of 4 people

During my loan refinance I was told the rate I would get.

At the end of the load process, I was surprised to get an even lower rate.

They could have just left it as is. Goes to show you that they are professional

and looking out for your best interest.

Mar 15, 2013 Reply
great service. Jonathon Mendoza Helpful to 4 out of 4 people

Besides asking for all but my first born this was a swift and painless process. Good communication and I felt very  comfortable with the process.

Mar 14, 2013 Reply
easy process- would recommend to anyone Helpful to 4 out of 4 people

Much quicker than I anticipated- Johathan Mendoza was fantastic to work with- Jeff too( cant remember last name)

Mar 11, 2013 Reply
Loan Depot "a great experience" Helpful to 4 out of 4 people

We refinced our home in Arizona from 5.25% to 3.375% saving us over $500.00 a month for the next 30 years. We are very thankful!

Feb 26, 2013 Reply
Great to work with Helpful to 4 out of 4 people

I worked with Cassandra Emond and Frank Tang through out the whole process.  Everything was handled quickly and painlessly.  Any questions or concerns I had were always followed up quickly and professionally.  Thanks to their efforts, my loan closed more than a week before it was originally scheduled.  I will be recommending Loan Depot to all of my friends and co-workers.

Feb 21, 2013 Reply
Scam you along Helpful to 3 out of 3 people

It was always we need you  to make one more payment and we can be ready to close in a couple of weeks you  already stress to scrape up money to make  a payment. And then they come along with oh, we need you to send this document which you already sent and now another month have roll around and you have to make another payment somehow. And when you talk to them the loan officer turn around you need to make another payment and give you another closing date that never comes. So please beware of this scam...........

Feb 13, 2014 Reply
Results 1-10 of 358Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 36   Previous | Next

Add Your Review Of loanDepot

Compare Home Loan Rates

View your top home loan recommendations and compare rates on Credit Karma.

FIND RECOMMENDATIONS

loanDepot is a direct mortgage lender. The “No Steering” policy allows them to match customers with the loan that best fits the customer. loanDepot products include fixed rate loans, adjustable rate mortgages, FHA loans, and interest only loans. Fixed rate loans include 15 year and 30 year terms. Adjustable rate mortgages include 3/1, 5/1, 7/1, and 10/1 year terms. In addition to mortgage calculators, loanDepot features a unique videoDepot where consumers can view how the loan program and process works. Applications are accepted over the phone and online.

Located in Foothill Ranch, California, loanDepot is an Equal Opportunity Lender.

Company Details