Y-12 Federal Credit Union

Sep 09, 2016
adairsh Account Holder

Almost impossible to contact them if you need them. They route all calls through one office that has to be woefully understaffed to answer the phone. Just called and the automated system says there is 18 ahead of me. Wonder how long I will wait to be "served".

Mar 02, 2016
Very very conservative.
Msmoonshinemaker Account Holder

For regular check and savings they are great.  The branches tend to close about 15 minutes before they are supposed to.  Online basic banking recquires approval.

Each other online application requires seperate approval and even to have on line deposit or ACH transfer requires a credit score of approximately 700.  I was denied on line deposit because of derog from idtheift over 5 years ago.  The sytem the use for on line deposit only updates once a business day at 10:00 AM.  I have an account with them because they close to my office.  I would go over at end of work about 15 minutes before they supposed to be closed and they were already closed.  Deposits made in the night drop usually got posted to the incorrect account.  Typically they would correct these things reverse the fee and issue letters to correct the NSF they created by their errors but it was time consuming and happened regularly.  Finally beeing told I could not have on line deposit because score was not 700 and i had one case of id theift with a derog has been it.