Y-12 Federal Credit Union

Nov 21, 2016
VERY SLOW SERVICE
Brbcol Account Holder

Although we like this credit union, receiving service at any time of day from every branch I've visited is impossibly slow. They don't have specific people set aside for things such as opening accounts or getting loans, so you are forced to wait an INCREDIBLY long time (we've waited up to 2 hours once) to have your needs met. When someone is finally available for you, they don't even bother to make an apology for your wait. Do yourself a favor, use the drive through (still takes a LONG time, and not helpful when needing loan or account service), or find another credit union.

Sep 09, 2016
adairsh Account Holder

Almost impossible to contact them if you need them. They route all calls through one office that has to be woefully understaffed to answer the phone. Just called and the automated system says there is 18 ahead of me. Wonder how long I will wait to be "served".