Y-12 Federal Credit Union Reviews

Aug 23, 2017
Awesome!!

When my own credit union turned me away Y12 picked up the check!! Refinanced my car at a great 5.79% interest rate...went back a month later and aporoved for a credit card with an amazing interest rate and spending limit. I love that they called me personally to tell me I was approved. Excellent customer service!!

Nov 21, 2016
VERY SLOW SERVICE
Brbcol Account Holder

Although we like this credit union, receiving service at any time of day from every branch I've visited is impossibly slow. They don't have specific people set aside for things such as opening accounts or getting loans, so you are forced to wait an INCREDIBLY long time (we've waited up to 2 hours once) to have your needs met. When someone is finally available for you, they don't even bother to make an apology for your wait. Do yourself a favor, use the drive through (still takes a LONG time, and not helpful when needing loan or account service), or find another credit union.