Lockheed Federal Credit Union (LFCU)

Jun 21, 2016
Outstanding service to community
hotrocks10 Account Holder

You do not need to belong to lockheed, or even to any military or government entitiy. They have changed their name to LOGIX, but everything is still the same. I have checking/debit, savings, two auto loans, and my Mastercard here. The office I use is in Palmdale, where we built the B-2, and the JSF, as well as when I was working for NASA at Dryden Flight Research Center.

Jan 05, 2016
Overall, not too shabby.
Wolfy30141 Account Holder

Been with these guys for a little over 6 years now. Started back in High School. They've been really helpful setting me up with a beginning line of credit. Their checking accounts have no minimum balance and the savings account I managed to get only has a 5 dollar minimum balance to keep the account active. Never had a problem or felt snubbed by them. Great service and when you deposit a check it goes right into the account at that moment. My ONLY complaint is that even when you go inside you have to talk to someone through a computer screen instead of being face to face. Guess it makes sense but not my cup of tea.