Great for building credit††

$59

4.5

Jul 17, 2020
Decent Card, good for Rebuilding your Credit

Coming down to my 3rd month having this card. Here are my Takes. After applying witch is simple no crazy approvals needed. Card arrived in about 8 days for me. Activated and all done. The annual fee will kick in after your first month after your first charge on the card. Keep in mind only ACH payments are allowed. Takes approximately 3-5 days for any payment to reflect on the account. And about another 3 days for the credit to be reflected. Do not expect this card to be a card for daily use or for emergencies. This card is best for rebuilding your credit only. Maybe have one or two subscriptions on it like Netflix or something similar so you have monthly charges and autopay. Annual fee is a little bit high but so far my credit has gone up a few points (10) and will review it after my 6th month with the card.

Sep 29, 2020
Once in...They Gotcha!!!!

We have been a card holder for over 2 years. They say after 6 months on time payments credit increases will be happening!! That is a big hogwash story!! It is very sad. I wouldn’t recommend this card for my neighbor that is unemployed! I am sorry. We have been great credit risk. Make our payments on-time every month. By them treating us like they have, isn’t helping us, it is hindering us in trying to reach our goals. We have contacted them only to be told some lame story about our credit file isn’t up for review! Better luck next time. Thank you for laughing at us. That’s the way I feel! You can’t close it... That will really hurt your credibility. EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS CARD TRULY SUCKS! I mean that!! SORRY... I am only being honest. You know the saying! “Take care of those that take care of you!”

Sep 17, 2021
Great Card

I love this card! They automatically doubled my credit limit to $2k after 6 months. The cash back feature is awesome. Great card.

Sep 14, 2021
Excellent Starter Card

I acquired the Mission Credit Card to improve my credit worthiness. My experience has been positive. I recommend.

Sep 14, 2021
Great card to have

Mission Lane is a great company they raise your credit limit without asking as long as you keep a faithful record. I Love ❤️ this company

Sep 13, 2021
Love it

They are very helpful and supportive through out rebuilding your credit

Sep 11, 2021
Just pay on time…

Ok, this card gave me a chance to rebuild my credit. They approved me at a $750 limit and I’m now at $1950 only a year a half later. I don’t pay the minimum I pay the whole balance in full on time. Use less than 30% and they will reward you. You will pay the high interest if you just pay minimum. Don’t get a credit card if you don’t have the money to cover it in your bank account.

Sep 10, 2021
Mission Lane

This card help me get my credit back on track. With on time payments, I have gotten credit limit increases.

Sep 10, 2021
Great Card!

Trying to rebuild my credit! Got my first increase from $750 to $1250….. yea me!! Thanks Mission Lane!

Sep 09, 2021
My worst credit card

Mission lane isn’t anything special, I applied just to have an extra account, at the time I had great credit (still do) and they only gave me a $300 credit line, I just had my review and was granted only a $100 credit line increase. I’ve never missed a payment, and I have almost a 750 credit score. Customer service is AVERAGE, the mission lane app is garbage, and the application process was a headache, personal information was entered incorrectly which is supper difficult to change with this company.

Sep 08, 2021
Garbage Card

I applied and was able to open an act. But the more I go through the process, the more I realize this was a mistake for me personally. I’m pretty sure I won’t even activate the card. In fact, I’m gonna them and let them know I changed my mind. This card is for the desperate. Don’t do it unless you absolutely feel you must. It’s garbage and I haven’t even used it yet. Huge mistake on my part.

Sep 08, 2021
5 days for payment to clear

5 days for payments to clear. On the fourth day they’ll let you know you expedite the process by sharing obvious info like the last 4 of your bank and the date it posted. Not helpful at all

Great for building credit††