4.5

Mar 25, 2021
$0 annual fee, $850 credit limit to start

I have a 100% payment history over the last 3 years of paying on time on my credit score. My score was lowered to 640 after a separation and divorce. Card company has been easy to work with. I have never carried over a balance, always pay before I get interest charged, and have never had an issue. Payment has posted within 3 days of me making it.

May 31, 2021
Outstanding approval odds?

I applied because it said that I had outstanding approval odds but then I got denied. So now I have another hard inquiry for nothing.

Nov 30, 2022
Excellent card all around!

I had outstanding odds, got approved. They gave me a credit limit increase after 3 months without me asking, then gave me another increase a month later. I really love this card. I keep it paid off or below $100. I will be keeping this card.

Nov 28, 2022
excellent

I am very happy with this card,the customer service is top of the line.

Quick easy approval

I applied for the card and received instant approval with a credit limit of $3000. Thank you ck for guiding me in the right direction for building my credit!

Great for building credit

This card has been easy to use and great customer service. I've received 2 significant line increases in just the past year from making timely payments and always more than the minimum amount. I would recommend.

Got me over the hump

This card is a great helping hand. I was turned down by others but Mission Lane took a chance on me. I love it. Thank you

Great credit card

I have the card for almost 7 months perfect payments. I did not like that I had to pay with account and routing number or waiting for payment to post however after several successful payments as soon as I pay it they post credit to account within a few hours! Also I practice staying under 30% and when I have to on occasions use more of my available credit I pay it immediately. From the research and reading reviews I should be soon getting increase but yes so far I love the card so far❤️!

Nov 25, 2022
Great Card for credit building

I have no idea what some of these reviews are talking about. I was a little worried about applying and using this card due to the reviews I’ve been reading. After using the card for only a couple of months, they increased my limit an extra $300 and have been reporting my good payment to the credit agencies. I think the annual fee is worth it for even just that. Love the card and thank you guys for helping me rebuild my credit.

Nov 23, 2022
Great card

I've had this card 3 months. No problems at all. Payments post within a day and they tell me when my limit increase will be. Very happy with it.

Nov 22, 2022
Good card

Started with $800 with no AF, increased to $2100 in about 6 months later, now after about 2 years of on time payment, It automatically increased to $5100. Was surprised with that large increase, because I always thought this card was a sub-prime and expected an increase of maybe a couple of hundreds dollars here and there(I do think that my FICO scores gotten better helped with that much CLI) I also like the fact this card has fast transactions compare to others. The"pending" rarely last more than a day or two. This will be my go-to card. I do wish, however, the card had a better design-cheap, sub-prime written all over it.

Nov 19, 2022
Outstanding card

I have this card. Started off with 300 limit and after 6 months of on time payments automatically increased to 800 limit. App is the easiest out of all my cards. Great company. I will keep this card for the rest of my life for real. Reports to all three credit bureaus and I would suggest to anyone trying to build credit, applied with 598 score and now my score 705 in just 6 months