Great for building credit††

$59

3.8

Feb 05 2019
Awesome

This was the second credit card I received after a bankruptcy (chapter 7) and the entire process has been excellent. After about 6 months they automatically increased my credit line from 1000 to 2000. They've reported to all 3 credit bureau's and the customer service has been excellent. For those repairing their credit OR just want a good credit card with a company that puts their faith back into the customer, I HIGHLY recommend.

Sep 25 2018

Great card! Great credit builder! Increased my credit limit within 6 months of owning the card.

Sep 15 2020
Thanks Mission Lane

I tell you what Mission Lane had faith in me and gave me a card where I could prove my credit worthiness you have made me improve my credit score by alot thank you!

Sep 12 2020
I closed this card already

I closed this card because of their inconsistent reporting to credit bureau and their site is had to navigate

Sep 07 2020
Credit Increase

Had this card less than a year and they doubled my credit line increase. I have had no problems with this card. I would recommend it.

Great Starter Card

I really like this card. Very clean UI on your account page makes everything easy to find. Payments are no problem but if you pay twice in one month and you hold a balance it does not go toward your next months payment. You still have to make your min payment next month. Outside of that, no negatives. I really like this card. Would be 5 stars if it had rewards or no annual fee.

Excellent.

Great credit builder, received a credit limit increase in 6 months. Would recommend to others who need to improve their credit score.

Sep 04 2020
Awesome

This is a credit card to help rebuild your credit. The application was very easy.

Sep 02 2020
Don't bother or trust approval odds

My credit scores good said I was pre-approved yet got denied. I seem to always get denied because I used to trust Karma when it said very good approval chances or pre-approved. I'm disabled on fixed income maybe that's why. Mission Lane also said I was not eligible for this card so why would Karma say I was pre-approved. I want this removed from my report. Karma should of know this.

Sep 01 2020
Credit Builder

I applied for this card and paid on time and not only is my score improved, now I have a new credit limit.

Sep 01 2020