2.4
2081 Reviews

Sep 06, 2020
Credit Score is never current

I had this card for 4 years, no issues, I don't like the $8.00 monthly fee no more. As I have better cards now, because of Credit One who helped a lot. My beef with Credit One has my old score of 4 years ago 589, Its 711! Its not accurate or current when you submit the credit score button as a feature they provide. Maybe thats why I was never offered a credit increase, nor why I use the card any longer, Discover is my go to card until Credit One caress enough to update my info.

Sep 04, 2020
Worst card

This company has the worst customer service. would not recommend them to anyone they are outsourced from another country cannot understand their employees they are rude wants you ask for supervisor receive this card and canceled it in the same day

All reviews

Aug 01, 2021
Horrible

Please take these reviews seriously when we say this card is the worst and it sucks. I cancled this card with a balance because i couldnt do it anymore. The customer service sucks and i was hung up on multiple times trying to cancel the card. Payments are never processed on time. This card and company really upset me. I rather pay this balance off and totally forget about them

Jul 31, 2021
Great for vets and active service !

I am a disabled vet. I was in a accident to where I was in the hospital 2 1/2 months. I got behind. But once I got out, I got my card in order and they were very understanding. I highly recommend this company..

Jul 31, 2021
Horrible

I only had this card a week , I went over my limit and they reported it to the credit bureau and my credit has went down 36 to 56 points I will not be using this card again. I am going pay this card off and I will not be using this again.

Jul 30, 2021
Worst card ever

Customer support is trash they don't help at all. Please do yourself a favor and do not get this card.

Jul 28, 2021
The worst credit card I could imagine

The annual fee is super high and the credit limit low. There is almost no ways to talk to a live agent.

Jul 23, 2021
Not for building credit

I’ve had a $300 credit limit for over a year. Pay full balance every month. Never late. Applied for other cards and approved for 1000 plus limit. I asked why they say I don’t use the card enough. I told them the credit limit is too low to buy anything. Still no increase.

Jul 20, 2021
Worst company ever

Had card almost 5 months. I payed more than minimum balance due every month on time. On the 5th month made my payment, and thought it had been processed. I moved money from my checking to my savings. I received an email 5 days later that my account was closed due to insufficient funds. I called and explained, what had happened, offered to make payment and was told that my account would still remain closed. Now my credit score has dropped by 40 points. I was told when I pay off balance, I can reapply. Absolutely not.

Jul 20, 2021
Worst company ever

Jul 14, 2021
Worst credit card

Ive had this card for years and never had a credit increase, costumer service is the worst never saw any benefit from owning this card unlike my capital one venture and my discover.

Jul 13, 2021
It's okay card

It's okay card never saw results on it or credit score increase after having it for 6 months. Paid it off and sticking with my capital one cards that I receive cash back rewards. Credit one bank doesn't offer 5% cash back rewards. Customer service puts me on hold for a long time multiple times if they don't know the answers.

1-10 of 2081