2.4
2027 Reviews

Aug 18 2014
It is what it is

I got this card about 16months ago when my fico was about 530, got approved for 300, then 450, then 600 now 750. Yes they charge u 22.95 for every increase, yes they charge their annual fee in annoying monthly payments of 8.25 probably hoping u miss a payment so they can hit u with the late fee. My score is now 594 just got approved for cap one quicksilver for 300. This card is about rebuilding credit ive never dealt with the cust service, i make about 200 a month of purchases and sometimes make multiple payments on purchases. They do report to all 3 bureaus and it is accurate. Its helped me get my score up and yes when i hit about 700 ill probably cancel it as i get better cards with lesser fees in the meantime if i asked u would u pay me 99 bucks if i could get your fico score up 50points in a year u probably would if you looking at this review, well thats what this card can do. All the negative reviews are from stupid people not reading, yes express payments they charge, standard ones are free they take maybe 4 biz days and no your available credit isnt available til after it processes so maybe a week in total. Everything is in writing people just have to learn to read and they then wont get u with all these hidden charges.

Dec 21 2018

WORST CREDIT CARD EVER!!!! PLEASE RUN!!!! I went out of town & used the card at Walmart & my card was immediately declined. I received a text to confirm the transaction. I received another text stating my card was cleared and ready to use again. Well, it wasn't. Customer service was closed. I called the following morning only to discover that if you're out of town & use it at Walmart they automatically place a block on your card and to remove this block you must FAX a copy of you Drivers License & a recent utility bill to their 'home office' it gets better, it takes 2-3 days for them to receive your fax & an additional 7-10 days for them to review it & release the hold on your card!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have NEVER heard of it taking ANY company 13 days to confirm I AM WHO I SAY I AM!!! Besides I answered every security question, social security #, address, phone number, last transactions!! I'M DONE!!!

Sep 06 2020
Credit Score is never current

I had this card for 4 years, no issues, I don't like the $8.00 monthly fee no more. As I have better cards now, because of Credit One who helped a lot. My beef with Credit One has my old score of 4 years ago 589, Its 711! Its not accurate or current when you submit the credit score button as a feature they provide. Maybe thats why I was never offered a credit increase, nor why I use the card any longer, Discover is my go to card until Credit One caress enough to update my info.

Sep 04 2020
Worst card

This company has the worst customer service. would not recommend them to anyone they are outsourced from another country cannot understand their employees they are rude wants you ask for supervisor receive this card and canceled it in the same day

Sep 03 2020
Transactions charged without my card

I have spent the past 3 months trying to get 3 transactions removed from my card which I didn't do. One was removed the other 2 I was deemed responsible for. I gave them several months and even paid my balance down to zero. Finally after spending an hour on the phone today and being told I was responsible for the charges; I canceled both of my cards with Credit One. For a company to not believe me when I dispute the charges is not worth keeping the card.

Sep 02 2020
I think that it’s a good start to rebuild your cr.

Since I have received my card, I have used it but have not seen any difference in my credit score yet.

Aug 20 2020
Never got it

I was approved for this card, I never received it, and I was sent a bank statement with a balance due of $70 for their annual fee, I just don’t see how I am supposed to pay an annual fee for a card I don’t even have??

Aug 01 2020

Jul 22 2020
No Complaints

It helped boost my credit, I don’t have problems reaching customer service, it’s easy. Great for boosting credit!

Jul 22 2020
Good cart for person star work credit.

In the first month i receved charge for $75.00 and i never used . No good. To high

Jul 19 2020
Disappointed

I had a card with them for years and never missed a payment. Today I applied for a Credit one american express and got declined because I already have a card with them. I thought you have to be a member to applied!. Their app is bad, never able to use it and their web is worse.

Jul 14 2020
Good for only one thing....

Get this card if you need to build your credit then ditch them when you have added other creditors that will treat you right. Their policies are generally not customer-friendly.

1-10 of 2027