Credit Score
  • info This chart details the percent of cardholders that a credit score that currently falls within the given score ranges.
  • info This chart displays the average credit score across all holders of this card, every month, for the past year.
Credit Limit
  • info This chart details the percent of cardholders whose credit limit on this card currently falls within the given amount ranges.
  • info This chart displays the average credit limit of all holders of this card whose current credit score falls within the given score ranges.
  • info This chart displays the average credit limit of all holders of this card whose current age falls within the given age ranges.
  • info This chart details the percent of cardholders whose current balance on this card falls within the given amount ranges.
  • info This chart displays the average current balance for all holders of this card whose current credit score falls within the given score ranges.
  • info This chart displays the average current balance for all holders of this card whose current age falls within the given age ranges.
  • info This chart details the percent of cardholders whose current credit limit utilization for this card falls within the given utilization ranges.
  • info This chart displays the average credit limit utilization for all holders of this card whose current credit score falls within the given score ranges.
  • info This chart displays the average credit limit utilization for all holders of this card whose current age falls within the given age ranges.
60+ Days Past Due Status
  • info This chart displays the percent of holders of this card that were 60+ days past due for the given month for the past year.
  • info This chart displays the percent of holders of this card that are currently 60+ days past due and whose current credit score falls within the given score range.
  • info This chart displays the average amount that is 60+ days past due for holders whose current credit score falls within the given score range.
Age of Cardholder
  • info This chart details the percent of cardholders whose current age falls within the given age ranges.
Sample Size: 1,379
Data Created: October 01, 2013

284 Cardholder Reviews

Results 1-10 of 284Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 29   Previous | Next

Good rebuilder card Helpful to 98 out of 100 people

I just got this card last month with a $300 limit.  Paid the annual fee and used it once, I even paid $2.00 extra and this month they already gave me a $150 credit increase.

It's a rebuiding card and a good one too.  If you aren't rebuilding, I wouldn't get it.  If you need a card you can use frequently and keep a balance on, don't get it.  If you foresee yourself ever being in a situation where you can't afford to pay the card off in full every month, I wouldn't get it.  If you are in the habit of waiting til the very last minute to make a payment, don't get it.  If you have the card and lose your job, do not use this card as your emergency funds, it's not for that.   You are a credit risk and these are all bad credit habits and this cards fees are structured to train you to be better with your credit/ money.

Yes, they charge daily interest, all the more reason to not carry a balance.  Yes, they charge for you to make a "rush" payment via their website, all the more reason to not wait to the last minute to pay your debt.  Yes, they charge you if you want to personalize your card, it's not a necessity.  Yes, they charge a high annual fee, they don't want you any more than is necessary to improve your score and get another card.  Keep it for a year or two and dump it, this will never be the card you want to use daily.

All the bad reviews on here are from folks who expected this card to be something it never claimed to be or have horrible credit habits.

cincinnatimattie's review was:

Mar 19, 2013 Reply

cincinnatimattie(2, 98)

Review by cincinnatimattie

I agree with you completely. I have had my card for about two months now and my credit limit has increased for $300 to $750. If you use your card responsibly, you will be rewarded. The title says it all : Credit One to establish /build or re-build credit. This is not some perks based credit card and if you are ale to see this opportunity for what it is as a cardholder, you can dramatically improve you're credit. I hope this puts some perspectives in place:).

candy1081's reply was:

Apr 23, 2013

candy1081(2, 31)

Review by candy1081

I agree 100% this has been my experience. At one point I got 6 months with no fees. I've always gotten scheduled increases , several times with no fees. A few months back I received a letter letting me know they've lowered my APR. I started with $300 3 years ago and I'm at $1,750 today. The monthly fee ensures you always have a balance therefore something to report to the credit agencies. Other credit cards will not report a $0 balance. I don't use the card since I have rewards cards with perks that I use but I keep it as an investment on my credit since it's my oldest cr card since working to reestablish my credit. All those people complaining have the option of not applying and getting denied elsewhere and getting another inquiry on their credit report. I don't know of any perks that will remove those for you.

tigerclaw369's reply was:

Feb 28, 2014

tigerclaw369(2, 4)

Review by tigerclaw369

No problems so far.i got this card last month, with a $300 limit...the only company that would give me one ,so far i paid the annual fee of 75 bucks and they raised my limit to $400,..i have made bad judgements in the past with credit cards but this is a new start for me..THANKS CREDIT ONE

jerzjo18's reply was:

Feb 12, 2014

jerzjo18(6, 44)

Review by jerzjo18

Totally agree with cincinnatimattie here,

I've had this card for almost 2 years now and has been a great card to build my credit.  They say payments will post in 5 days if you do not use the "rush" payment option and it's always been pretty consistent.  I actually did lose my job in December '12 and maxed out this card just like how you are not supposed to do lol.  However I never ever made a late payment and got the balance close to 0 again when I got a new job in the spring time '13.  When I got it paid off I got another credit limit increase from $550 to $800 but I'll still be keeping the balance paid in full each month.  I've had no problems with this card.  Even though I got a huge increase on my other credit card limit I'll be keeping this one in my wallet to keep reporting for me.

Slickj04's reply was:

Jan 06, 2014

Slickj04(1, 3)

Review by Slickj04

You forgot to add "Yes they charge you anywhere from $19.95 to $9.95 just for a credit limit increase of about $150."  And they don't have the automatic download for Quicken or mint.com either.

In order words, they nickel and dime the **** out of you , have high interest and annual fees, offer no perks, and provide ****ty service (no financial software download, no way to schedulde a payment ahead of time)  by hey you should just be thankful you actually have a credit card, right?

Recap -

Nickles & dimes:

Daily interest, annual fee, credit limit increase fees, rush payment fees, personalisation fee

No perks:

Can't even schedule a payment  - you either pay now (and have it post 2-3 business days later) or you rush pay (for a fee of course) and have it post same day/1 business day.

Gotta Love this card ;)

nvmel775's reply was:

Sep 01, 2013

nvmel775(2, 12)

Review by nvmel775

I am glad to say I got the base line amount of $300 and I plan to follow the advice of using under the 30%.  The interest rate is high but it is a fresh start and only having a $300 limit means paying it in full everytime is not a hardship.  I am happy to be approved.  Thanks Credit One!

bosldy08's reply was:

Jan 14, 2014

bosldy08(1, 2)

Review by bosldy08

Contrary to many if not most of the reviews here, I found great success with Credit One.  I'll first give you a background of my attempts at getting a mainstream card before my experience with Credit One.  This will be a long review since I'd like to give Credit One as fair a look as possible.

Twice I had applied for a Discover card, once in '10 and again in '11, and twice I was declined even with preapprovals.  It was the first real credit card I applied for, so I should've aimed lower now that I know Discover is rather exclusive.  The first time I applied I had a few delinquencies on my student loan and PayPal Smart Connect account.  I did have perfect on time payments with a Best Buy store card and an Amazon.com store card, and the delinquincies were paid off and a few years old.  It wasn't enough though, and I ended up taking Discover's counter offer for a Direct Rewards Platinum card issued by HSBC.

Even after a year of perfect payments, HSBC card included, I was once again turned down by Discover after my second attempt.  After that, I shied away from other big banks, Cap One included, for fear of another declination.  Luckily, later in mid '11, Credit One sent me a preapproval.  After a bit of research, I learned they were for people like me with a short and spotty credit history.  The preapproval letter was pretty upfront about the annual fees, so I knew it was going to be a costly relationship.  I applied anyway knowing I needed more ammo to improve my credit rating.

I was approved for a $500 limit, more than the $300 HSBC granted me, so I was satisfied.  The inital $75 annual fee was deducted immediately, so I actually started out with $425.  I paid off the $75 as soon as the card arrived and I could get online access.  To my delight, the website looked very professional, clean and informative, attractive banners, and not something like a myspace page designed by a high schooler.  The website also gave me a brief breakdown of my credit history in addition to my credit score as well--very nice!  Not as indepth as Credit Karma, but enough to give me an idea of how I was doing.  This was definitely a step up from HSBC's Account Central Online.

What I was not too happy about was how long it took for payments to clear, often taking as much as a week for funds to be availabe again.  Add to that a limit of only 4 payments per billing cycle and the lack of a grace period, I knew I could've gotten into quite a bit of debt if I wasn't extra careful.  I made sure to make a payment every week so as to minimize interest and avoid late fees.  Four payments per cycle was enough for that.  I'm not sure if the lack of a grace period was disclosed beforehand though since I didn't understand much of the terminology aside from fees (I do now of course).  I'm happy to say I was able to make perfect payments for the time I was with Credit One.

However, six months in with Credit One, Buy.com was offering a Chase Freedom card with a $50 sign up bonus.  I went for it since the Credit One website was showing me credit score to be 710, and I was instantly approved for a $3k limit!  Three months later, I got another preapproval for a Discover card, went for it, and instant approval for a $1k limit!!!  The card that had eluded me for so long was finally mine.  With the addition of the Credit One Visa card under my belt, I was able to get 2 excellent rewards cards.   And yes, I do give Credit One much credit for allowing me to do so.  They were the only other factor other than my other lines and delinquincies aging.

With these two cards however, I no longer had any need of Credit One's services.  After 10 months, I reluctantly closed my account.  The subsequent $99 AF was too much to just sockdrawer the card.  I never got a CLI or lower APR, but I never pushed for those and was somewhat reckless during the initial months with the card.  Credit One probably thought I might've been too risky for such boons.  And that's what I'd like to point out:  people applying for a Credit One Visa are that, RISKS.  People need to understand that Credit One takes the measures they do to protect themselves from those who are at risk of defaulting, especially since their's isn't a secured card.  They're hardly as predatory as Applied Bank or First Premier with their 30%+ APRs and $100+ annual fees.  The fees for their Express Pay, interest on their own fees, and fees for their custom cards are rather dubious, but hardly damaging if a person is on top of things.  Heck, they even provide text and email alerts, provided right on the website, so there isn't much of an excuse to be ignorant of what's going with one's acount.

My recommendation?  Actually, I suggest going for a secured card if you can since it'll be cheaper in the long run and easier to get approvals.  I went for Credit One since I couldn't pony up even $200 for a security deposit--I was getting ready for vacation.  I was also too scared to apply for Cap One's partially secured card.  Anyone with recent damaging reports should definitely skip on Credit One too.  The only thing I can't comment on is customer service since I never had any problems.  I also never used my card for big purchases just in case income came short.  This was a builder card afterall, something to show the bureaus I could handle multiple lines of credit and not abuse and/or depend on.  Plus knowing Credit One was a subprime lender, I was NOT gonna depend on high quality of service.  Really, please don't think otherwise.

I'm giving this card 4 stars in comparison to other bad credit credit cards, the loss of one star due to the annoying, and sometimes harmful, slow payment process.  I've heard plenty of horror stories within this categories, and even with AmEx which is known for their customer service.  Just STAY ON TOP OF THINGS, take advantage of text alerts, don't make purchases that you can't pay off at the end of the week, and scrutinize the terms and conditions.  Before you know it, you'll be qualified for a great rewards card and it'll be thanks to a card such as the Credit One Visa.  Best of luck to everyone!

marinkus's review was:

May 02, 2012 Reply

marinkus(2, 45)

Review by marinkus

Hi! Thank you SOOOO much for your thorough, careful post! This helped convined me to make the right decision to go ahead and get this card. Questions if you hopefully remember since you had this over a year ago! Since they charge for so many things I am wondering, is there a fee for : text alerts? paper or paperless statements? the visa rewards program they apparently offer? And to sign up for the credit score (but not the credit protection thing, I do know there is a fee for that).  THANKS!!!

dreawint's reply was:

Aug 11, 2013

dreawint(2, 2)

Review by dreawint

Aweful Card - Good Results Helpful to 33 out of 34 people

I (like so many other young adults), screwed up my credit in my early 20's. Thus, when I was ready to rebuild my credit I made sure to read the fine print on the Credit One card agreement. I was fully aware of the $75.00 fee and the unreasonably high APR. My plan was to keep the account in good standing for a year, get better credit lines from more reputable companies, then cancel it.

I oped to open an account and get an additional card for my then fiance. This was pretty stupid because he didn't need it and they charged me an additional $20 for it. Nonetheless, I paid my $95 initial fee in full and continued  to use my card modestly for 12 months. My credit line was $400, I kept the balance below 30% and I ALWAYS paid the balance in full before it was due. In short, I basically micro-managed the account. Within 6 months, I was able to get an American Express card. About 5 months after that, I got a Capital One card.

Here's what you need to know about Credit One:

* There are absolutely ZERO benefits or rewards points you can acquire. My American Express account already has 30,000 points that I can use for travel, dinners, hotels. etc. The only benefit to Credit One is that they report to the credit agencies which improves your credit score as long as you pay attention and pay on time.

* The initial fees and APR are really high and ridiculous. As a matter of fact, when my annual fees were approaching they tried to charge me another $20.00 for the additional card I had gotten for my fiance (now husband). However, when I called to dispute the charge they reversed it without having to argue with anyone. He never used the card. As a matter of fact, he never even activated it. I just found it annoying that they tried to charge me anyway.

* There is no customer service option when you call. FYI, you have to press 0 or you'll never talk to anyone. I've read a lot of reviews that say the customer service people are rude. I actually found the reps pretty helpful. Sure, they try to get you off the phone ASAP, but I've never had to haggle or argue with anyone.

* It takes them a few days to post payments. Therefor, I always made a "Standard Payment" which takes a couple of days to process. They have an "Express Payment" option which clears the same day, but I believe they charge for that. I never did it because I felt it was a rip off. Just make sure to pay attention to your payment date. It would have been nice to schedule a payment with a specific payment date instead.

* When I was eligible for a credit line increase, they wanted to charge me $15 if I accepted the offer! Are you freakin kidding me?!

Finally, when I cancelled the card they tried to get me to stay by offering me a "discounted percentage rate of 18% for 6 months". I found this a little insulting because I had been a great customer for a year. When the rep asked me why I was cancelling my account, I told her it was mainly due to the annual fees. It would have been nice if they offered to waive it to keep my business. Either way, I'm glad to have gotten rid on the card!

Bottom line: Its a fairly easy way to rebuild your credit. Pay attention to the fees, use the card conservatively, make your payments on time and cancel it as soon as you qualify for better lines of credit!

Mar 18, 2013 Reply
You have to pay to play Helpful to 30 out of 32 people

I was given a credit one card with a 500 limit. I paid the 75 off immediately, and used the card to catch up my cellphone and cable bills and paid creditone off the next paycheck ahead of the due date. Then it got increased to 600 after that month. IF you are extra careful with this card and actually do what you are supposed to, like stay way under 30% utilization, you will be rewarded twofold. You will gain creditone trust and awarded higher limit, which is affected on your overall credit score combined with any other credit lines you have. I plan on cancelling the card after 8-10 months, but this will show good payment history and ill have paid all my other bills on time although still slowly. No lates, no over limits, and the age of all lines will be yet another year open and in good standing. Its all they look for, so give it to them.

ohnoitsjeff's review was:

Oct 12, 2012 Reply

ohnoitsjeff(3, 35)

Review by ohnoitsjeff

I'd have to disagree with the other response.  Closing the account won't affect the average age of accounts, because an account in good standing will continue to report for 10 years.  Utilization may drop by losing some avaiable credit, but that would vary depending on what other credit you have.  With the high fees, I don't see a point of keeping the card open once you've obtained a better card.

SunriseEarth's reply was:

Aug 25, 2013

SunriseEarth(1, 6)

Review by SunriseEarth

Well for the most part you are right but closing out a credit card of any kind looks bad to any credit card company or bank. You should do your homework having a credit card open for one year still keeps you under an F grade for length of accounts. My opinion is never close a credit card that only hurts you. Always pay your credit cards on time no matter what, even if it is the minimum. Credit cards like this are bad to begin with but at least they report like there suppose too. My advice to anyone is don't mess up your credit period,

tjk292002's reply was:

Dec 05, 2012

tjk292002(3, 12)

Review by tjk292002

Approves people with relatively low credit scores, rewards good payment history with regular credit line increases, online payment free, and most importantly - they give you FREE MONTHLY ACCESS TO YOUR EXPERIAN CREDIT FICO SCORE. This is the ONLY place I've found to get that FICO (not a FAKO as far as I know). You can get the other two via myfico.com, but not that one. Even the product you buy from Experian themselves is a FAKO not your FICO.

They update the score monthly.

They were upfront and honest about all fees charged.

I'm very satisfied with my experiences with this card, when rebuilding is necessary.

Yes, their fees are high, but (as I asked on a different review) - when you're rebuilding, if someone offered you a LEGAL way to pay $xx for a YY increase in your FICO score, and the option to pay the $xx over time, wouldn't you be interested? I know I was. And their customer service has been friendly and helpful, when I've called.

The ONLY complaint I have is that they charge $9.95 if you want your payment credited in one day instead of 3 to 5. But as long as you keep track and pay your bill a few days before the due date, it's all good.

iantojones's review was:

Oct 29, 2011 Reply

iantojones(5, 26)

Review by iantojones

you can get free credit scores each day of the week thru credit karma instead of dealing with these loan sharks, they sent me an approval notice, i wish i knew who i could have sent it back to and tell them where to shove that crap, would not touch this company with a 1000 foot pole

dtoran's reply was:

Mar 01, 2012

dtoran(1, 4)

Review by dtoran

DO NOT GET THIS CREDIT CARD Helpful to 12 out of 13 people

My husband and I both have had this card for at least 2 years.  Yes, it was good to rebuild credit, however, BEWARE.  We paid our balances in full this past month.  We received notification of a new document to review, so we logged into our accounts.  That is when we discovered that fraudulent charges were made on my husband's account.  These charges were made within days of paying off the balance and totaled within a few dollars of the credit limit.  We reported it immediately and were sent a new card.  We fully expected the fraudulent charges to be reversed.  This is where the trouble is.  CREDIT ONE DOES NOT REVERSE FRAUDULENT CHARGES.  They say they will do an investigation which will take up to 90 days to complete.  During that time, all balances and pay history, INCLUDING THE FRAUDULENT CHARGES, are reported to the credit bureaus.  This means you have to make payments on the balance that you did not charge up.  Also, since the charges were made within days of the balance being paid in full, it makes us think that someone inside the company, who has access to this information, is using our accounts or providing information to someone on our accounts to use fraudulentlY.  BEWARE!!!!

cskarma's review was:

Nov 08, 2013 Reply

cskarma(1, 12)

Review by cskarma

What's more likely is that someone has your full SSN/Date of Birth and are monitoring your credit report.  As soon as it shows up as paid in full they know that credit line has available funds.

CNerd's reply was:

Dec 02, 2013

CNerd(1, 2)

Review by CNerd

Warning! Don't not use Credit one Helpful to 5 out of 5 people

Bad company. I called for an increase after I used their mailing that said I was pre approved for 1500 . They gave me  a $300 credit. The girl canceled my card without any consent!!! while I was talking to her on the phone. She was very much in a bad mood. IF that's how it all start then imagine when they start charging fake fees.

Bell019's review was:

Feb 08, 2014 Reply

Bell019(4, 14)

Review by Bell019

Indeed. I found these "non-native" (from India who could barely speak or understand ENGLISH) to be some of the most inconsiderate, disrespectful people ever on a phone. Guess customer service got left behind when this hack company outsourced for cheaper labor.  Anyone who has good reviews have never had to deal with "issues" over the phone. "WAKE UP AMERICA !!"  DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY.

creditscorerx's reply was:

Apr 09, 2014

creditscorerx(9, 0)

Review by creditscorerx

I used to hate them, now I respect them. Helpful to 7 out of 8 people

After being offered a card from a company with a logo deciptively similar to capital ones offered me a credit line when I thought my credit was pure **** excited me, and I filled out the form and mailed it back. It's really funny in retrospect how they didn't prompt you to apply online... Maybe because you would have to actuallty read the name of the company.

After I mailed it out, I re read the form and dope slaped myself as I realized that I'd been had by an imposter. I figured id take it in stride, and just live with my choice.

I got the card quickly, and I did the usual thing. I saw the charge and I was ****ed, but only at myself. Then after maintaining a balance and paying it off in full every cycle for 2-3 months, they raised my limit by 100 bucks. I was pretty happy with the card.

Then, I lost my card. Panic struck me as I called the lost card line, saturday night at 11pm. A woman in india answered and regardless of the fact that she was a customer service person in India, she helped me out quickly and effectively. The next day, I checked out my online banking to make sure there was no fraud (there wasn't), and they offered me a credit increase for 15$ and I took them up on it. So I called and had them process than change to my account. I was really happy with them at this point. Couldnt really blame anyone but myself for losing my card. The service I got, I deserved for calling at 11pm on a saturday, thereby  being directed to customer service in India.

Then, after waiting for my new card for about a week, I called to see what was up. They never updated my address in their system, and they mailed my new credit card to the wrong address. I was mad that they f****d up so hard. But it happens. I demanded to be put through to an american, but they said they weren't available at the hour (it was about 7AM Pacific, and their office is in Nevada, I think) and that they would have them call me back.

They called me almost exactly an hour later, and a kind woman from America offered to help me out. They said they were going to look into why the employees told me what they did, and that they had PROCESSED my address change. It appeared to be a server problem, and not due to the overseas customer service people on whom it had hitherto been so easy to place the blame.

The woman agreed to make sure my address was changed, and said she would rush deliver me a new card on monday. She said it would take 3-5 days until it got shipped, and after that point it would be rush delivered to me which would take 3-5 days. I got my new card, working, by thursday. She also said they would waive my 25$ replacement fee. They did, and they overnighted the card to me.

I am very happy with this company.

I would rate them 5 stars, because they don't do anything they wont say that they do in writing (it is your responsibility as a consumer entering into a binding contract to READ IT), and because they, once you reach them, rectify their mistakes dutifully.

But they lose that 1 star because it is so hard to get a hold of ANYONE in that company, especially a manager or an American rep who picks up on your idioms and natural manner of speaking so you can feel more comfortable speaking with them.

They also lose that one star for hiding behind the appearance of (even the letter looked like one from) Capital one. What I consider to be 4 star service does not need to hide itself behing a reputiable company. It IS a reputiable company. If they would just advertise the kind of things they did for me, they wouldnt have to rely on gimmicks and deception to get people to get cards from them, especially not those who's credit was really, really bad like mine.

That's the way of the game: Your ability to borrow is an investment that companies are willing to make in you, and help you build a reputation for bigger and better investments in you to be made. I'm happy that with my borrowing ability to be so objectively dismal, that this company, of all others, actually stepped forward and made that investment in me, and has given me confidence in myself as a consumer, and will set me up to have better credit cards in the future where I wont pay such high fees. It is much better than having NO credit card.

Thumbs up to Credit One :)

Oct 12, 2013 Reply

Very helpful review!  Everyone should read this!  Very thorough!

curfo's reply was:

Nov 02, 2013

curfo(2, 2)

Review by curfo

Nightmare if you ever cancel your card Helpful to 7 out of 8 people

I had a Credit One card for a while, it was all good, and even helped with my credit a bit innitially. But when I got to a point where I wanted to close the card out, things all went downhill.

First of all, even though I paid off the card in full directly too them, they reported it as "charged off".  A couple months after I closed it, a "$5" balance showed up on my credit report (this could hurt you if you don't check your scores often).

These two mix ups cost me 40 points on my credit report, and to this day remain the only blemish on my report. I have called 8 times in the past 2 months to resolve my situation. Everytime, empty promises. A bunch of "we'll fix that", "fax in some info", mail stuff to our LV PO Box", " I don't know how this could happen"....

Needless to say, I'm super frustrated..... I never write negative reviews for anything....But this negative status on my credit report is basically preventing my wife, daughter and I from receiving a mortgage approval.

ccoltranedunn's review was:

Aug 06, 2013 Reply

ccoltranedunn(1, 7)

Review by ccoltranedunn

File a dispute with the credit beauru.

Erickj92's reply was:

Oct 27, 2013

Erickj92(4, 7)

Review by Erickj92

Here's What to Expect Helpful to 3 out of 3 people

- The application process is simple, because they will prequalify you. All you have to do is say yes.
- Once you open the card expect an immediate $75 fee annual fee. The fee will be $90 for every year thereafter.

- Your credit limit will increase in a fairly short amount of time by a few hundred dollars.

- If you call to cancel they will tell you they will lower their APR or try to sell you credit protection.

- For every purchase you make you WILL be charged a finance fee REGARDLESS if you pay the entire balance on time or even immediately.

- No rewards for being a good customer.

I am not a fan of the customer service because their ultimate goal is to keep you paying the fees and take your money. So I don’t feel as though they really listened to me. I am not a fan of this company, but if it is your only option, then it’s a start.

*MY RECOMMENDATION: Contact Barclay Cards. They too are a credit-rebuilding card company. They work with poor-credit-rated customers. There is no fee to open the card and no annual fee thereafter. They gave me a rewards card with an automatic 10,000 points. The rewards points can be spend in a variety of ways. The credit limit is higher, which is helpful for emergencies. They do NOT charge interest on card usage IF you pay your monthly balance which I LOVE. So I am using them to build my credit back up with much success.

Jan 14, 2014 Reply
Results 1-10 of 284Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 29   Previous | Next

Add Your Review Of Credit One Bank®

Cardholder Rating Distribution (284)

Credit One Bank is one of the leading issuers of Visa credit cards specifically for consumers who need to establish or rebuild their credit. Through Credit One Bank’s website, consumers can get pre-qualified or apply for a credit card without affecting their credit score. Consumers can also look over credit card offerings and check the status of their credit card application. Once consumers become cardholders, they can manage their account online through 24/7 online account access, sign up for email and text alert notifications, and also design and customize their card with the Design My Card lab online. Cardholders' payment records are reported to the three major credit bureaus. Customer service is available in an online help center, by mail, and over the phone.

Credit One Bank is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Credit One Bank®