2.4
2096 Reviews

Aug 18, 2014
It is what it is

I got this card about 16months ago when my fico was about 530, got approved for 300, then 450, then 600 now 750. Yes they charge u 22.95 for every increase, yes they charge their annual fee in annoying monthly payments of 8.25 probably hoping u miss a payment so they can hit u with the late fee. My score is now 594 just got approved for cap one quicksilver for 300. This card is about rebuilding credit ive never dealt with the cust service, i make about 200 a month of purchases and sometimes make multiple payments on purchases. They do report to all 3 bureaus and it is accurate. Its helped me get my score up and yes when i hit about 700 ill probably cancel it as i get better cards with lesser fees in the meantime if i asked u would u pay me 99 bucks if i could get your fico score up 50points in a year u probably would if you looking at this review, well thats what this card can do. All the negative reviews are from stupid people not reading, yes express payments they charge, standard ones are free they take maybe 4 biz days and no your available credit isnt available til after it processes so maybe a week in total. Everything is in writing people just have to learn to read and they then wont get u with all these hidden charges.

Dec 21, 2018

WORST CREDIT CARD EVER!!!! PLEASE RUN!!!! I went out of town & used the card at Walmart & my card was immediately declined. I received a text to confirm the transaction. I received another text stating my card was cleared and ready to use again. Well, it wasn't. Customer service was closed. I called the following morning only to discover that if you're out of town & use it at Walmart they automatically place a block on your card and to remove this block you must FAX a copy of you Drivers License & a recent utility bill to their 'home office' it gets better, it takes 2-3 days for them to receive your fax & an additional 7-10 days for them to review it & release the hold on your card!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have NEVER heard of it taking ANY company 13 days to confirm I AM WHO I SAY I AM!!! Besides I answered every security question, social security #, address, phone number, last transactions!! I'M DONE!!!

All member reviews (2096)

Oct 07, 2021
The Reviews Don't Lie

I've had this card for 9 months, no credit line increase. I don't carry a balance and pay before the date. I hate I had my husband to apply. Don't fall for anything because we are desperate to build credit.

Sep 28, 2021
Throw is in the garbage

This card sucks don't get it they hard up for money increases on credit limit cost money then the fees on top of that.

Sep 28, 2021
Sketchy customer service agents

Just terrible man .

Sep 27, 2021
No credit line increase

I have had this card since march 2021,I will spend the 300 credit limit then pay off before due date.Requested a cli and was denied, called and ask why and couldn't give a answer!No point in having this card since I have other cards with a better interest rate and no fees.

Sep 27, 2021
Just Don't

I made my payment on the due date. 7 days later got an email that I had a late payment fee of $30. I called customer service and they were hard to understand, rude and told me I didn't make my payment by the 4pm deadline. Don't get me started on the fees. I will be closing my card out ASAP but unfortunately I've read reviews saying that process was ridiculous. Save yourself the headache!!

HORRIBLE!

I was locked out of my account and my only option was to reset my password. Apparently they sent me a code but despite how many times I clicked on “send new code” I wasn’t receiving any text messages. They call darn near every day so you can’t tell me they don’t have my phone number... When I used my name and social to reset my password on the website - they could not find my information. Yet when I called, they were able to identify me using the same information. I have spoken to about SEVEN people so far trying to get help to reset my password. I got hung up on about 4 times, 2 people told me the correct department was closed and wouldn’t be able to assist me and one told me their system was down. I NEED TO HAVE ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT but nobody seems to know how to 1. Provide good customer service 2. Help me reset my password...

Avoid at all costs

I have made every payment on time. My due date was the 7th, made my payment on the 7th. Today I get a notice saying my account is past due and I was charged a late fee. I call and they tell me my payment was late because I didn’t pay before 3 pm. Avoid at all costs, once my card is paid off I will be closing it.

Worst cc ever

Basically no customer service whatsoever. Been on the phone three times to get a card expedited but they can’t seem to make it happen. Still don’t have my card!!

Sep 06, 2021
Owner/Self

This is the worst card I have ever had. You can only make 4 payments to the card with a 30 day period; The annual fee must be paid monthly so even when not carrying a balance I have to remember to go online and make an $8.26 payment every month cause they don't have an auto-draft option. They offer low credit line increases...crap! Most reps do not speak English well and often difficult to understand.

Sep 01, 2021
Bad Company

Customer service line is completely automated with no actual humans to speak to. Was praised a line increase after 6 months. Never went over my limit and never missed a payment. Never received credit increase. Making payments until I can completely close account

1-10 of 2096