United℠ Explorer Card Reviews

• Balance Transfer Intro APR Not Applicable
  • Annual Fee $0 intro, $95 after first year
  • Purchase Intro APR Not Applicable

Jul 21, 2019
Wonderful card with a lot of perks!
Gar60313 Cardholder

I travel a lot so the perks of travel whether it be the $100 in credit if you apply for global entry or TSA pre check is amazing! Also, no foreign transaction fees. Those are a few reasons why I love it!

Dec 27, 2018
Great rewards. Generous credit line.
Dulg24 Cardholder

Approval at 684 TU 635-645 Fico. Didn’t pull EQ. They use some chase scoring model. Had 696 there. Card took full 7-10 business days so I’d expedite it.

Dec 30, 2018

Amount approved?

Jan 04, 2019

$6200

Feb 10, 2019

how many new accounts did you have within the last 24 months?

Feb 15, 2019

Honestly 5/24 just caught up to me when I had like 9 accounts but I got both my chase cards when I technically was over already

Apr 01, 2019

Did you have any of your credit cards maxed out before applying ?

Jun 23, 2019

They pulled EX and TU?

Oct 24, 2018
Love the priority boarding
hchawks07 Cardholder

If you usually fly united this card is for you and pays for itself.  I fly a few times a year with United, free baggage for me and one passanger and priority boarding, its worth the annual fee.

Oct 10, 2018
Good for Priority Boarding

I hate waiting in line and the priority boarding is what sold me on this card. Plus 60k miles sign up bonus was definitely solid. I have other cards that earn more miles with flights but this is a nice backup should I be looking to check bags and save some money. Fee alone is worth early boarding imo.

Credit Score
Credit Limit
60+ Days Past Due Status
Age of Cardholder

Sample Size: 751
Data Created: February 02, 2015

Note: Sample data consists of Credit Karma members who hold this card.

United℠ Explorer Card