The Hyatt Credit Card

• Purchase Intro APR Not Applicable

Aug 11, 2016
Great for Hyatt stays
crabspy Cardholder

Gets triple on Hyatt stays. Double Hyatt points on airline tickets and restaurants is pretty good. The annual night which you can count as your annual fee of $75 is a good trade off. You can get a room at a Hyatt property that could be more than $150. It comes with Platinum status which isn't super thrilling. I tend to use the late checkout and the 15% bonus points. Never been able to get a room upgrade. Another selling point is that this card comes with Visa Signature benefits so baggage delays and trip delay reimbursement assistance.

Jun 17, 2016
Great card all around
HappyMom82 Cardholder

I applied for this card last year, and was instantly approved for an $18,000 limit. 2 free nights after introductory spend, that's the best offer I've seen on a hotel card.  I use this for pretty much all my purchases that aren't bills.  I usually carry a balance month to month, but I have over 14,000 reward points, and a free night reward starts at only 5,000. Chase customer service is awesome too. I just called for a CLI today and requested $23,000 (so I can plan a vacation without upping my credit utilization too much) , and they did a hard inquiry. That isn't the best considering some banks do an incrrease with a soft pull, but I was approved instantly for $32,000 limit! That's the highest limit  increase I've ever had, and I think it makes up for the fact that I took a hard inquiry. I'm so excited to use my rewards points!

The Hyatt Credit Card