Credit Score
  • info This chart details the percent of cardholders that a credit score that currently falls within the given score ranges.
  • info This chart displays the average credit score across all holders of this card, every month, for the past year.
Credit Limit
  • info This chart details the percent of cardholders whose credit limit on this card currently falls within the given amount ranges.
  • info This chart displays the average credit limit of all holders of this card whose current credit score falls within the given score ranges.
  • info This chart displays the average credit limit of all holders of this card whose current age falls within the given age ranges.
  • info This chart details the percent of cardholders whose current balance on this card falls within the given amount ranges.
  • info This chart displays the average current balance for all holders of this card whose current credit score falls within the given score ranges.
  • info This chart displays the average current balance for all holders of this card whose current age falls within the given age ranges.
  • info This chart details the percent of cardholders whose current credit limit utilization for this card falls within the given utilization ranges.
  • info This chart displays the average credit limit utilization for all holders of this card whose current credit score falls within the given score ranges.
  • info This chart displays the average credit limit utilization for all holders of this card whose current age falls within the given age ranges.
60+ Days Past Due Status
  • info This chart displays the percent of holders of this card that were 60+ days past due for the given month for the past year.
  • info This chart displays the percent of holders of this card that are currently 60+ days past due and whose current credit score falls within the given score range.
  • info This chart displays the average amount that is 60+ days past due for holders whose current credit score falls within the given score range.
Age of Cardholder
  • info This chart details the percent of cardholders whose current age falls within the given age ranges.
Sample Size: 2,715
Data Created: October 01, 2013

59 Cardholder Reviews

Results 1-10 of 59Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 6   Previous | Next

Easiest Card to Apply On Helpful to 23 out of 23 people

I have a score just above 550 and I was approved instantly for $2000.00, please give it a go. I mean I have all types of negatives on my credit, charge offs and all.

skrilla6969's review was:

Jan 20, 2013 Reply

skrilla6969(7, 25)

Review by skrilla6969

I have a credit score of 623 and was denied due to high balances on credit cards (82% utilization) and 1 collection account, which is a $150 medical bill that I didn't even know I had. So, it's not based on "just" credit score. There are many other factors.

azamberck's reply was:

Dec 19, 2013

azamberck(1, 1)

Review by azamberck

Did you have a cosigner? I have a little bit better score and want to apply for $4000 but dont know if should get a cosigner or not.

chika1993's reply was:

Aug 28, 2013

chika1993(1, 1)

Review by chika1993

I need $3000 but I don't want to put too much and then not get approved. If I put 1,500 they might approve me for more? I have a credit karma score of 637

annaiav's reply was:

Mar 08, 2013

annaiav(1, 1)

Review by annaiav

No, no co-signer. At the time when I applied I had absolutly no inquiries on my credit report, just a bunch of very old collections and a low credit score. I really think the lack of inquiries went a long way. This was my first credit card in a long while. I initially got approved for much less, I can't remember exactly how much but I think it was a little over a grand. Then I called and asked for an increase and was instantly given $3000.00. Since then I have obtained 5 more revolving credit accounts.

I treated this card a little different than most. I had no need for it, I just wanted a card to start building credit with. I would use it to pay for dental cleanings, small things I could easily pay off in a month or two. My largest expense were dental trays to cosmetically whiten my teeth.

Great card if you understand the terms BEFORE YOU ACCEPT. If you're an invdividual that needs this card for something important I hope you have the ability to pay it off in the zero interest time frame, otherwise you're in for a hell of an inerest ride. Just look at the guy who paid the minimum of $54/mth for two years and only paid down the balance $112.00. He obviously never looked at the terms like most do.

Anyway it's a great card for those looking to boost their utilization and improve upon a less than average credit score.

Hope this long winded repsonse can help someone!

skrilla6969's reply was:

Mar 18, 2014

skrilla6969(7, 25)

Review by skrilla6969

how old are the negative on ur report

baldluim's reply was:

Aug 03, 2013

minagoedker(3, 1)

Review by minagoedker

Approved Helpful to 14 out of 14 people

Applied today for a cosmetic procedure I'm planning on getting. Asked for $6600, approved for $6600. CK score: 653, Equifax fico: 674. 100% on time, 1 inquiry, 1 derogatory (old medical bill of $105), 32% credit ut. Hope this helps!

Jun 21, 2013 Reply

This card is issued by GE Money Bank. I applied for about $700 in dental credit and they approved me for $3000 right off.  I found it very easy to get approved with a credit scoring in the mid 600's. It came in very handy in getting some dental work I needed done. The no interest financing for 6 months was also a great deal.  The interest was 22.98% on the card if the defferred interest is not paid. It is also great for other services such as Veterinarian or chiropractic and many medical needs. Not too bad.

psychicmike's review was:

Nov 30, 2010 Reply

psychicmike(27, 247)

Review by psychicmike

Taken Advantage Of Helpful to 13 out of 14 people

BEWARE, dentists offices will utilize this card to their own benefit. Make sure you monitor the charges before leaving the dentist office.I thought and still feel this was a great avenue for me to get the the dental work that I needed. Insurance covered their portion and what was left I used the CareCredit card. The dental group not only charged the card for the current procedure, but also took it upon themselves to max my card by taking the full amount off of the CareCredit account and reserved it for themselves for future visits. This was done without my knowledge until I received my statement to find out that my card was maxxed. Who wants to leave the dentist office with a maxxed credit card and make payments on work that wasn't even performed. Be careful and make sure you ask the providers what their policies are for using CareCredit.

Jan 02, 2013 Reply

not carecredit's fault, your dentist sounds like the crook to me

y65005m's reply was:

Apr 18, 2013

y65005m(1, 5)

Review by y65005m

Working in the dental field this is appauling to me! I would surely talk to a lawyer about it to get those funds back, that is not legal or morally sound in any way at all!

reaspo1989's reply was:

Oct 17, 2013

reaspo1989(1, 1)

Review by reaspo1989

I don't believe they can do that.  I would talk to Care Credit about it or a lawyer.

Euro2012's reply was:

Sep 08, 2013

Euro2012(1, 1)

Review by Euro2012

did they ever put the money back on your card?

bianca654345's reply was:

Jan 31, 2014

bianca654345(1, 0)

Review by bianca654345

No Problems Yet Helpful to 6 out of 6 people

No problems seems tho if the doc or whatever submits app, your cl is higher than just applying without knowing how much you may need... Haven't checked to see if you can get CL increases or not..have used for the promo 0% terms,,which is a winner...CK score was 590's when I got it...

9CLINE's review was:

Apr 16, 2013 Reply

9CLINE(24, 193)

Review by 9CLINE

Top Contributor

if you dont mind me asking. how much did you appl for with care credit?

katwood01's reply was:

Apr 21, 2013

katwood01(1, 0)

Review by katwood01

Works great as long as you can pay off the balance before the promotional period ends, otherwise will get hit with 26.99% on the whole amount.  This was explained thouroughly by my plastic surgery office and I feel it is the merchants responsibility to explain clearly to the patients how it works.  I had surgery paid it off in 12  months and never paid a drop of interest.  I reccommend setting up a automatic payment plan through your bank that way it takes all the worry out of it.  I would def recommend CareCredit!  People just have to be smart and read the terms, it is the same as any no interest plan offered by any credit card!!

May 25, 2012 Reply
Easy Application & Approval Helpful to 5 out of 5 people

I have a CS of 574, I cosigned with my mom on this card to help cover Lasik surgery for $3,800. They didn't approve me for the full amount, but we did get approved for $3,000. Something to definitely check into because I thought that with my credit that even with her cosigning wouldn't get me but $1,500. I'd recommend to anyone to try!

jamesy8907's review was:

Nov 02, 2012 Reply

jamesy8907(2, 10)

Review by jamesy8907

Hi James,

Just out of curiosity, what was your mom's credit score at the time of the application? Was it better than yours?

mjonas09's reply was:

Dec 28, 2012

mjonas09(1, 0)

Review by mjonas09

This card is easy to obtain and can reduce the impact of unexpected medical, dental and veterinary bills. Care Credit offers interest-free financing, but your doctor determines what the interest-free period is. If you are offered interest-free financing and you can pay the entire bill before the end of your interest-free period, it's a good card. Otherwise, get a lower interest card from your bank or credit union. I've had the card for two months and don't expect to pay any interest. I set up autopay for one-twelth my original balance, which is nearly triple the minimum payment.

Dawnstream's review was:

Jul 26, 2012 Reply

Dawnstream(115, 378)

Review by Dawnstream

Great card to have Helpful to 3 out of 3 people

Have used for some major dental.  No interest charged if paid off within one year of charge, You get a new pay off date everytime you use the card so it is very easy to keep track of how much you owe for that charge.  I couldn't have had the work done without this wonderful card.  I've had it for about  a year and a half and have not paid a dime in interest.  Yeah!!!!!!!!!

Nov 19, 2012 Reply
Very pleased. Helpful to 3 out of 3 people

Applied for this card originally for $2,000.00 and was approved for it.  Used for dental work but never had balance higher than $1,250.00.  Balance now dow to $700.00 after 6 months.  Recently they increased my credit line to $3,000.00 without me asking.  I have numerous accounts that are held by GE Credit and they have been very accomidating on all beyond my needs. 680 Credit Karma score.

Nov 15, 2012 Reply
Results 1-10 of 59Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 6   Previous | Next

Add Your Review Of CareCredit® Card

Cardholder Rating Distribution (59)

The CareCredit® card is serviced by GE Money Bank exclusively for customers who want to meet their health and beauty needs. Card benefits can include no interest financing if bills are paid within an agreed payment period. Cardholders can also choose a fixed interest rate if longer payment time is necessary. Convenient features include instant approval, applications online, and online account management.

Through a network of providers, CreditCare® offers healthcare financing for consumer needs. CreditCare®, a division of GE Money Bank, was established in 1987 to help patients pay for dental implant technology. Today, CreditCare® is most commonly used for dentistry, vision correction, veterinary medicine, hearing care, and cosmetic treatments.

CareCredit® Card