2.2

Jan 20, 2013
Easiest Card to Apply On

I have a score just above 550 and I was approved instantly for $2000.00, please give it a go. I mean I have all types of negatives on my credit, charge offs and all.

Apr 07, 2021
Worst customer service ever.

I've been a loyal client for 4 years, always paid my bill when there was one. Went to try to get a credit increase, and it was denied. Went to use card it was declined. Called them to ask and they won't give any information. Said the card had some kind of glitch and they could fix it but couldn't answer any more questions I had. Told them after my bill is paid I will be canceling them. And my work we recommend care credit for clients that can't afford treatment and I will no longer give the option for them to apply. Lots of potential clients, that won't get referred or told to apply. Until your customer service improves drastically im not going to send clients to you for you guys to treat the same way.

Oct 26, 2022
Horrible

I have to wait 30 days for them to make sure my birth date is correct so I can’t go online and make an account to pay my bill. I faxed all my information and I still have to wait.

Oct 18, 2022
Get for pet insurance

I noticed there are a few positive reviews and a lot of negative reviews and I want everybody to understand that when it comes to applying for a credit card they want to see responsible spending if you spend over 30% of your income you need to make more of an effort to make more of a payment instead of minimum payment you make a double payment they want to see that you can regularly make payments and pay down extra from what you spent. I would not suggest paying the credit card completely off because that does not show your responsibility and I definitely would not suggest canceling the credit card because that will lower your credit score even more make your regular payments make extra payments and show them over a period of 6 to 12 months that you can be responsible and they will approve you for a line of credit increase they will not close your account I think people just need to educate themselves a little bit more on how credit cards work so please do not just take the negative advice on its word and do your research because having this credit card has increased my credit score by almost 75 points in just the past 6 months.

Oct 16, 2022
I've used this card twice, no problems period

I first got CC when I had Lasix surgery in 2009. I paid it down monthly on time and had no problems. Then in 2022, I applied again to have a 3rd and final hair transplant. Had NO trouble getting the new account going and have paid on time since February. No Problems. Thanks Care Credit. I like to have it for emergencies and or frivolous procedures more than a few thousands.

Sep 27, 2022
IT WILL RUIN YOUR CREDIT BY -50 POINTS

My Transunion credit went down 50 points once this card got added to my credit report. This is worst then applying for a Home Loan. Took me years to bring my credit up and they destroyed it in a second. Will close this account ASAP! DO NOT EVER APPLY FOR THIS CARD!!!

Sep 06, 2022
Will close your account without notice

I’ve had this card for 7 years. I use it every year to pay for dental work and pay it off the following month. I just received a notice through Credit Karma that my Care Credit account was closed. When I contacted customer service I was told that my account had been inactive for 6 months and my agreement states that they can close my account for any reason at any time. If I want, I can reapply for the card. I have a dentist appointment scheduled for next month. Guess I won’t be using Care Credit ever again. Their action lowered my credit score and could have embarrassed me at my up coming dentist appoint if Credit Karma hadn’t altered me to the account closure.

Aug 23, 2022
Worst thing ever.

They will suddenly lower or close your account when you need it. No email or letter in the mail until it's too late. They are shady don't get with them unless it's truly a last resort.

Aug 16, 2022
Beware! Only get it as a last resort

MY dentist office suggested that i get this card to spread out payments on a crown (possible kickback). I paid on it, but missed a payment on oversight. They closed the account and I then paid off the balance. So it shows up on credit report as paid, but closed by card issuer. I left the Dentist practice as well.

Jul 25, 2022
Embarrsingly Shady and Unhelpful

This company has no regard for their customers. They will paint you a picture of how you are currently standing but then don't openly tell you that your interest rate will kick in one year after... (no warning apart from a small blurb in the bottom of the statement so they can say "it's on the statement). This is a joke of a company and does not care for their customers trust. Couldn't recommend this company less... sad company with sad values.

Jul 19, 2022
Care credit

This is the most PATHEDIC excuse for a credit card I have ever in my life dealt with my dog got hit by a cat I have a credit score of 620 and was denied my dog is goin to die thanks to them and a vet that will not take any kind of payments

Jun 28, 2022
Company is awful

They will close your account even if it is in perfect standing! Stated we found you not credit worthy!!!! I have had this account for 7 years and use for emergency Vet,,,, never missed a payment and they closed it!!!!