Regular purchase APR

Annual fee

$75 - $99

1.8

May 24 2017
Good
CreditKarma Member

I was approved less than a month after my bankruptcy was discharged. My limit is low ($300) but because it lowered my credit utilization my ck went up 92 points.

Feb 17 2017
AWFUL

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND HIGH ANNUAL FEES. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR INDIGO

Jan 14 2020
Bad, bad and bad...
CreditKarma Member

They call you BEFORE your due date to collect on that month of services plus next month's services... I actually ended up over paying to where I had a credit- and they reported a no payment to the credit bureau...

Jan 04 2020
I say 50/50.
CreditKarma Member

I’ve had this card for a short time, and have used it. It is essentially a worthless $300 credit card; the end. But it has gotten me out of a jam a few times. I had no billing or communication issues, and no complaints. I say get the card but it’s only $300. You’re better off just saving $300 interest-free bucks yourself, and use it on that rainy day.

Dec 20 2019
Slow payment posting
CreditKarma Member

Generates late payments fees and negative credit reporting due to slow payment posting. Choose a different card!

Nov 20 2019
Horrible, not worth the hassle.
CreditKarma Member

The website doesn't work, I'm not even using it and I'm always over the credit limit. This card is horrid.

Nov 12 2019
DO NOT GET THIS CARD!!
CreditKarma Member

High annual fee and very low credit limit $300 which they will NEVER increase.? Very bad/rude customer service center!!!

Nov 08 2019
NOT A GOOD CREDIT CARD
CreditKarma Member

Never will you get a credit increase with this POS credit card but they sure will charge you a $99 annual fee. This card is BS I suggest you stay away.?

Nov 07 2019
Omg... pls dont get this card
CreditKarma Member

I've had this card for over a year now. They do not do credit increases. Your stuck at 300 credit limit, and you pay 99 dollars a year to own this card. Customer service is horrible and has often been rude to me. When I canceled the card, it took me 3 months of paying interest on interest to clear my balance. I paid it off and canceled then the following month I got a new bill. It was the interest from the previous month, and again the following month. ......I beg you. Read the reviews.... There is a reason they only have 2 stars!!!

Nov 04 2019
Don't get this card unless...
CreditKarma Member

Don't get this card unless you're building credit.? The credit limit is at most $300.? They charge a $99 annual fee and don't offer a credit limit increase.? It's not worth the headache or the cost associated with it.

Oct 30 2019
Only apply if you have no other option.
CreditKarma Member

Only apply if you have horrible credit to the point that no other company will approve you. Ive had this card for 3 years, and there has never been a credit increase.? The limit is $300 and there is a $99 annual fee, which makes no sense because thats about 35% of the credit available.? Theyre wouldnt waive the fee they wanted to offer $25 off. I canceled and I am getting a credit card with no annual fee.?

Oct 30 2019
Its a simple credit builder
CreditKarma Member

The card website is VERY crude. There is also no app to use for quick viewing/paying

Regular purchase APR