5.0

Feb 12, 2020
Great Signature Visa Benefits

Applied for the card and was not immediately approved. Needed to call so they could verify me. After verification, I was approved at that point. Low starting limit at $3K, however business is rather new at less than 10 years. Chase pulled two bureaus, TU 765 and Experian 802.

Jan 11, 2021
Denied/ Business too new

Although i have several chase accounts and a generous amount of money in the account with a 700+ credit score. Was denied because the business was “too new”

May 04, 2021
Best card all the way

Great credit limits. Great signing bonus. Go chase

Apr 20, 2021
Number 1

It’s very good for business

Jan 11, 2021
Denied/ Business too new

Feb 12, 2020
Great Signature Visa Benefits

Oct 24, 2019
Disappointed

I tried to apply for this type of credit card because according to credit karma I have "good approval odds". Unfortunately they declined my application because they say "wasn't able to proved my identity" I am pretty disappointed. I won't be able to apply for credit cards for awhile... I have good records 700+ scores yet they declined.