3.0

Feb 12 2020
Great Signature Visa Benefits

Applied for the card and was not immediately approved. Needed to call so they could verify me. After verification, I was approved at that point. Low starting limit at $3K, however business is rather new at less than 10 years. Chase pulled two bureaus, TU 765 and Experian 802.

Oct 24 2019
Disappointed

I tried to apply for this type of credit card because according to credit karma I have "good approval odds". Unfortunately they declined my application because they say "wasn't able to proved my identity" I am pretty disappointed. I won't be able to apply for credit cards for awhile... I have good records 700+ scores yet they declined.

Feb 12 2020