This is a great card and the approval process was simple, but if you want the benefits of this or any rewards card you should NOT carry a balance. Only charge what you can pay off each month, if you you'll end up losing rewards to interest payments.
ADDITIONAL RATINGS YOU MIGHT FIND HELPFUL
- Balance Transfer Intro APR 0% for 12 Months
- Balance Transfer Regular APR 15.99% - 26.99%* Variable
- Annual Fee $0
- Purchase Intro APR 0% for 12 Months
- Purchase Regular APR 15.99% - 26.99%* Variable
Most Helpful Positive Review
Most Helpful Negative Review
1. You can only redeem rewards in $25 increments.
2. I put about $70 on it first month, paid off, no issue. $1795 on it the next month, paid off out of same checking account, they put a “hold” on my card bc “they couldn’t verify if I was a signer on that checking account” spoiler alert, I’m the ONLY signer! Said my card would be frozen while they “investigated” unless I got my bank to put a letter on letterhead saying I was signer...I did this, sent to them at branch as they requested, branch had never seen this before and had no idea what to do with the document. Still haven’t received the $200 signup either. Wells is the king of red tape and empty promises.
See Your Approval Odds Before You Apply
Sign up for a free membership, and Credit Karma can estimate your chances of approval based on your credit profile. You’ll also get:
- Credit scores and reports
- Credit monitoring
- Personalized recommendations
See the online Provider's credit card application for details about terms and conditions. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information. However all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click on the 'Apply Now' button, you can review the credit card terms and conditions on the provider's website.
† Credit Karma looks at how your credit profile compares to other Credit Karma members who were approved for this product. Of course, there's no such thing as a sure thing, but knowing whether your Approval Odds are Very Good, Good, Fair or Poor may help you narrow down your choices.
‡ Average score refers to the arithmetic mean and typical low score to the 5th percentile of, in each case, available VantageScore 3.0 credit scores provided by TransUnion of Credit Karma members who were approved for this product from June 2014 through November 2014. Average and typical approved scores are provided as guidelines only and approval is not guaranteed. You can learn more about credit card approval through our in-depth article.
The ratings and reviews are brought to you by our users. Banks, issuers, and credit card companies do not endorse or guarantee, and are not responsible for this content.