4.1

Jul 09, 2021
Approved

I applied with a score of 649 had to send in proof of income was approved right away just 400 credit limit that’s the price of having a crappy credit score I’m trying to get back on the right track so I thank them everyone else denied me.

Jul 09, 2021
Don’t apply, Waste of your time!

Applied with a fair shot, good credit not perfect. Above 620 all 3. And denied. Not worth the credit inquiry.

Jul 26, 2022
Crappy Company

Cancelled my card for NOT using it. What a joke!!

Jul 23, 2022
Great

I was shocked when I was offered this card and applied. My score was 597 and I received a $500 credit limit. Maybe it's because I already have 5 credit cards with no missed payments in over a year or maybe they go by my income. Either way I'm glad I got this card

Jun 12, 2022
If your working on ur credit, its ok

The credit card gave me a low amount to start with. I have other cards that have cash back rewards and way much higher limit. This card does not have an app, which would be so much easier to check your balance, pay ur bill, etc.

Jun 09, 2022
Daily spam emails asking for a review

Doesn't disclose credit limit until approved Getting 1 or more emails daily asking me to leave a review hence the one star, maybe now they will stop spamming me

Jun 08, 2022
Smooth communication.

I applied and was approved as it was recommended for me, the credit card was received on time, too. Thank you.

Jun 06, 2022
Second chance

Applied got approved looking forward to re building my credit.

Jun 06, 2022
Applied, Received,Smiled

I was working on improving my credit score, I applied and received Oportun Card with in two weeks. Have had no problems. Happy with card.

No annual fee

Nice credit limit just needed one for car rentals so works good for me

Horrible

Worse customer service ever terrible

Jun 04, 2022
CK Suggested Outstanding Odds & Approved!

Wow I was suggested by Credit Karma to apply to raise my score and boy it did now at 674! Thank you very happy... ;)