3.9

Jul 09, 2021
Approved

I applied with a score of 649 had to send in proof of income was approved right away just 400 credit limit that’s the price of having a crappy credit score I’m trying to get back on the right track so I thank them everyone else denied me.

Jul 09, 2021
Don’t apply, Waste of your time!

Applied with a fair shot, good credit not perfect. Above 620 all 3. And denied. Not worth the credit inquiry.

Jan 17, 2022
Grateful

I already have years of established credit but charged close to the limits on the cards that I do have, during the pandemic. It really hurt my credit score for the useage. So I asked me creditors for an increase to improve my score and was denied by all of them. But Was approved with no problem by these guys and the process was simple with a decent credit limit. And I love the design of the card.

Jan 14, 2022
Easy application

Great service

Jan 08, 2022
Rebuilding score

Was surprisingly easy with my 641 score made the phone call to activate my new card and it was actually a pleasure the people on the other end were really nice and knowledgeable

Jan 07, 2022
I like the card

I applied for this card with a 600 score got approved and enjoy it would recommend it !!

Jan 03, 2022
Not worth it

Got approved got my first bill for the account fee and didn’t receive the card until a month later because I called to complain they said they’ll send another one but still need to pay for an account I didn’t even have access to.

Dec 22, 2021
Could be better

Customer service very nice ....but when you make your payment they make you wait 5 business days to make your credit available...I had to wait 8 days after paying off my card to have credit available ....I don't understand why they do that.

Dec 21, 2021
Visa

Love My Card. Just in Time for Christmas. It is Awesome Merry Christmas to All

Dec 16, 2021
EASY TO APPLY AND USE

I LOVE THIS CARD WAS SIMPLE TO APPLY FOR AND EASY TO USE YOU CAN USE THIS CARD FOR ANY PURCHASES JUST IN TIME FOR XMAS

Dec 16, 2021
Oportun

I just got the card. The process was very easy The consideration was great!

Dec 07, 2021
Satisfaction in approval

I applied for a Oportun card because I like Visa, my credit score was about 600. I was approved for 1000.00 credit limit. I am so grateful for my Oportun card. I signed up for reminders on the payment date and get a text a few days before it’s due. Thank you Oportun Visa.