3.7

Jul 09, 2021
Approved

I applied with a score of 649 had to send in proof of income was approved right away just 400 credit limit that’s the price of having a crappy credit score I’m trying to get back on the right track so I thank them everyone else denied me.

Jul 09, 2021
Don’t apply, Waste of your time!

Applied with a fair shot, good credit not perfect. Above 620 all 3. And denied. Not worth the credit inquiry.

Oct 13, 2021
App?

Why is there no app for this card? In todays world theirs an app for everything. And can’t set card up in Apple Pay. Even though apple shows they support them. Really annoying. But other than those little things. Everything is awesome!!

Oct 12, 2021
application in the mail though

Received the application in the mail regarding pre approval. Thought it was a joke . To my surprise it wasn’t . Got my card in a matter of to week . Great way to start rebuilding my credit.

Oct 12, 2021
Easy and quick approval

Easy and quick approval. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Oct 11, 2021
Crappy customer service

The card in itself is alright but the customer service is awful wouldn’t recommend to anyone

Oct 11, 2021
I'm pleased

No one else would give me a chance. I always got denied. I'm trying to build my credit, so I can buy a house. Thank you.

Oct 09, 2021
Love it

Between credit karmas recommendations I chose this one and I am happy.

Oct 08, 2021
Great card

Easy fast application

Oct 08, 2021
Awaiting the info in the mail

Don’t have the card yet, but application process was easy

Oct 07, 2021
Approved

The application process is very easy!

Oct 07, 2021