3.6

Sep 18, 2020
Not good advice

CK advised me to get a credit card to boost my credit score. I did and my credit score dropped.

Jun 05, 2020
DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS CARD !!!

YOU WILL REGRET IT !!!!!!! PLEASE TAKE THIS WARNING SERIOUSLY.

Nov 19, 2021
Horrible Customer Service

Their customer service may as well be non-existent. My account was hacked and trying to get the charges off of my account has been near impossible.

Nov 12, 2021
Bad choice!

I had this card. I got the insurance, I hurt my back at work. They did not own up to the deal.

Nov 09, 2021
WORKS GREAT

After a bankruptcy, I needed to rebuilt my credit. Lets be clear here, this is their online store credit card, NOT A REGULAR Credit Card.... I had $700 credit limit to start with, properly spent like $50, made one on time payment and they increase my balance to $1,000. Small orders and on time payments will help with your score overtime. If you also open the account and don't use it within 2-3 month, they will close your account which will DROP YOUR SCORE! Happy Rebuilding !!

Nov 08, 2021
My credit score drop

Soon as I was done paying off my stuff an got something else it made my credit score drop they do not help u boost your credit score I will not get nothing else better off with an real credit card

Nov 04, 2021
Don’t apply

Do not apply will lower your score !

Oct 28, 2021
waste of time... Inflated & Outdated.

They will not work with you. I bought one item paid it off on time then they closed my account.

Oct 27, 2021
Do NOT!!

My score went down because of the background check and this is NOT a card. It’s pointless you have to order stuff off of their Catalog no where else.

Oct 27, 2021
This is great for credit building!

This card gives you a second chance when many companies may not. I have seen the negative reviews on here and what it boils down to is that some people overspend on this card and have trouble paying things off because of high interest. The best way to use this card for credit building is find an item at a low price (that is hard to do because things are over priced). Only buy that one thing and then pay it off COMPLETELY and before the interest kicks in. I have only had this card for 3 months and have jumped from a $700 CL to a $1300 in just a couple of months. I got an email that they are increasing me again because I have three months of on time payments. I only owe $16 on the card because I got a cheap item. Use the credit to build your credit...not to use this card as a serious shopping spree and you won't have any problems at all!

Oct 17, 2021
Financing products

I have bought things with this company. If you pay your bill on time you won't have any issues. I love it is a bit on the pricey side but it's credit

Oct 15, 2021
Overpriced and crazy shipping fees go to Walmart

A bbq grill over $100 after fees and shipping I saw the same in Walmart for $30