3.6

Sep 18, 2020
Not good advice

CK advised me to get a credit card to boost my credit score. I did and my credit score dropped.

Jun 05, 2020
DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS CARD !!!

YOU WILL REGRET IT !!!!!!! PLEASE TAKE THIS WARNING SERIOUSLY.

May 21, 2022
Julio gutierrez

May 13, 2022
How can I have 2 acounts

They give you credit increase your score goes up! But if you don't use all of it, they take it away. And credit goes down!

May 11, 2022
Credit karma’s pick was wrong!!!

Credit karma said chance of approval was outstanding for Fingerhut but when I applied, I was denied!!! Total bs!

May 10, 2022
love it

first off all for does who said you didn't got a notice, bunch of lies I got my notice 3 months ahead that they will be changing, same benefits love i already used this one to buy stuff. they closed one and open another one. being with them for a year now just need to paid off my previous account.

May 03, 2022
This is a charge card not a credit card nope they

Nothing to say

Apr 28, 2022
My first credit

Had my account for 15 years and just got a notice they cancelled my account and started a new one with any kind of warning. Trashed my credit history while we’re in the process of buying a house. Thanks new Fingerhut. Sending a letter to Cancel because I’ve been transferred three times in a impassable loop of menu options and they only way you can speak to someone is if you’re buying something, if not, transfer back to the main menu.

Apr 28, 2022
Don't get it

They closed my account and tanked my credit score, then opened a new account and tanked my score again. They are rotten for doing this.

Apr 23, 2022
Fingerhut ruined my credit

Fingerhut closed my original account and opened a new one without my permission. And credit karma is not letting me review this debacle.

Apr 20, 2022
DON'T... Never order from Fingerhut.

Their products are extremely cheap and excessively overpriced. Their "policies" are extremely obnoxious and only in place so as to hold money in escrow as long as possible. 9 days to receive an order. 15 days to receive a "Credit" back to my account. - Refund Requested. 10 days to get the refund "Check"... SERIOUSLY??? This place is horrible and clearly only exists to take advantage of the financially destitute.

Apr 17, 2022
Once you pay them off they don't want to leave you

I paid off my account December 16,2021 in February of 2022 I received a bill for 33.00 for insurance that I had canceled a year prior. I had to pay this bill in order to avoid any problems. I paid it o. February 10th. Than they said it would take 6 weeks to get a refund for my 33.00. I received my refund on March 14, 2022. On April 16,2022 I recieve a bill for a 9.99 late charge saying I didn't pay my bill on time. Mind you I paid it February 10,2022 and it wasn't due until March 2, 2022. They have agreed to waive the late fee, however even there own system shows the payment for February 10,2022 I now have to file a dispute because they reported me as a late payment when I was never late. I have to send them proof with dispute even though their own system shows it. I am disgusted with Fingerhut. I have to fight when I did nothing wrong. Be careful using them once you pay off your account it's just one problem after another with them