3.6

Sep 18, 2020
Not good advice

CK advised me to get a credit card to boost my credit score. I did and my credit score dropped.

Jun 05, 2020
DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS CARD !!!

YOU WILL REGRET IT !!!!!!! PLEASE TAKE THIS WARNING SERIOUSLY.

Sep 30, 2022
CK suggested to apply with Outstanding chances of

No good

Sep 25, 2022
Crap card

I’m am so outraged by the way your departments handle my credit. Instead of deceasing the credit usage or amount from my credit. You close the account and then reopen. If they are not aware that really affects one’s credit. By doing so my credit has decreased by 42 points. I don’t think I will be doing any business with you for Christmas or in the future, if this is how they handle one’s credit. I have been fixing my credit in hopes to make a huge home purchase. Low blow. I do NOT recommend to anyone building credit!!

Sep 17, 2022

For 2 years I hadn't worked and my credit was a disaster to say the least but the medical bills were paid and I needed to rebuild my credit history from below 550. FingerHut gave me the opportunity to make a purchase on credit which started me down the path I needed. Today thanks to FH I am bordering on 700 score. Is it high Interest and over priced? Yes although if you buy smart at FH you will find they're helpful re-establishing your credit.

Sep 16, 2022
Not interested

Trying to balance my life out.

Sep 13, 2022
Convenient to have

Convenient to have when I made purchases on this account I definitely wait until they have promotional discounts for shipping And any additional that will bring my pricing down or use this card when I know that I’m at least going to spend a minimum of $100 and it’s quick gift ideas or even just purchasing something for myself I find it a very convenient card to have

Sep 07, 2022
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BUILD YOUR CREDIT

Credit Karma implied I should apply for this to boost my credit score giving me a good chance at being accepted and they denied me and it severely dropped my score and I’m highly disappointed. I was very excited to have this card be an option to boost my credit, but for some reason I was still denied unfortunately so I couldn’t build my credit, it only lowered it by a ton. Thanks Fingerhut!

Sep 05, 2022
Simple buy something pay ontime

Simple buy something pay on time ,you get increase 's don't use it often make your payments score goes up simple !

Sep 04, 2022
JUST DON'T!

...

Sep 03, 2022
The book is no different

Thank you for your honest review I have a chance to get this card. However I received the book in the mail saying I'm pre-approvaled. After reading the reviews I do believe it's for my best interests to stay away from this one.

Sep 02, 2022
Was declined Thank God.

Insert all curse words here.