Great for building your credit history††

$0*

3.6

Sep 18, 2020
Not good advice

CK advised me to get a credit card to boost my credit score. I did and my credit score dropped.

Jun 05, 2020
DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS CARD !!!

YOU WILL REGRET IT !!!!!!! PLEASE TAKE THIS WARNING SERIOUSLY.

Not a real credit card — Don't Apply

Do NOT apply for this card. It's not a real credit card. You can only use it in their overpriced store. Tried to cancel online and the website form suddenly breaks as soon as you try to cancel.

Low Credit Limits

I have had this card for over a year and have made purchases and paid it off early but they will not increase my credit limit so every purchase I make causes my credit utilization ratio to be out of bounds.

Sep 21, 2021
This Company is like a foot fungus that wont go aw

DO NOT GET THIS CARD. THE COMPANY IS TERRIBLE AT REPORTING. IT WILL MAKE YOUR SCORE GO DOWN. Customer service awful and not trustworthy.

Great card

This was my first “credit card” I had the first version paid it off in bout two months (I paid off early) and got offered this one with a higher limit. I love it they report monthly and have no fees like other credit cards I haven’t used it in a few months and they haven’t lowered my limit they still send me coupons and offers to my email. Awesome experience

Sep 16, 2021
After reviewing other rates it’s scary

I’ve been wanting to build my credit for the last years now. CK keeps sending me this FH card as best for me but I know FH prices are way over priced where ppl can buy iTunes way less then they’re prices

Credit Karma card

no good is not for buy in the store

Sep 16, 2021
My limit and credit skyrocketed!

I have had this card since February. I have paid every two weeks versus the once a month and not only has my credit score jumped 20 points, they increased my credit limit from $400 to $1200. I'm not sure why so many negative reviews. I have had nothing but great experiences with it.

Sep 15, 2021
Lame card

Do not take this card. It will be closed if inactive and it only applies to their specific catalog. Lets not forget the overly priced items you can get for half off or more if you shop in a variety of online stores.

Sep 13, 2021
Not even a real credit card

This is like monopoly money for some overpriced store I've never heard of, and that's not made clear in the application process. Why is this on credit karma and not just on Fingerhut's website for people who actually shop there? Also, I called customer service. They said to press one if I was from California and then there was a loud buzz that hurt my ears, and they hung up.

Sep 11, 2021
Good for boosting credit

I had bad credit in the low 500's. Applied for Fingerhut and within a year my credit went up 101 points. That allowed me to get another credit card and I kept going from there. I now have a 743 credit score. Fingerhut does charge a little more for their stuff but well worth it if you want to boost your credit without a prepaid card. I recommend them if you have bad credit and they approve you. It's a start to a better credit life

Great for building your credit history††