Great for bonus rewards on routine spending††

from verified cardholders

Sep 22, 2021
Great Card Great Credit Limit
Verified cardholder

I'm so happy I applied. I already had a Discover Card and didn't think I would be approved for a second one. I love both my cards. Great instant approval. Received my card in 5 days.

Jul 20, 2021
Exceptional
Verified cardholder

Even though Credit Karma says that my chances are Poor now I received this card about 2 months ago starting with a $9500.00 credit limit. The largest credit limit given to me by any company. I highly recommend this card.

Jan 21, 2021
Love this card
Verified cardholder

This was a great and fairly easy card to get if your credit is good.

Oct 18, 2020
Excellent
Verified cardholder

Application process easy, quick approval response. Card in my hands within 5 days.

Great for bonus rewards on routine spending††