2.9

Great so far

No hiccups yet

Mar 25, 2021
So-so.....

I opened this charge account with full understanding that it would be like loan sharks. I make sure to only make small charges to this card and pay it promptly. I use this card regularly to build up my credit history. Customer service is absolutely awful, but if you don't have to call... Don't. I downloaded the mobile app and I make all my payments via that and avoid calling at all cost. In summary, If you need to build credit, this card will help you. The credit level is low, so you don't have much opportunity to get yourself in too much trouble. Make small purchases, pay them promptly.

Jan 17, 2022
Only Allows FIVE Payments Per Month

They allow you to make ONLY FIVE payments per 30 day period, even if your payment is due. This very important fact is not in the Cardholder Agreement.

Jan 14, 2022
Don't Do It. Just Don't

I know it looks good but they are shady to say the least. I have had this card for 2 years and opted for a 2nd with no annual but the funny thing is the 1st one is still charging a annual after the 1st year and I can't get a answer as to why. They increase your limit by CHARGING you to do so. The fees are nuts, the App hasn't worked in months, the staff is horrible, the payment options are sickening. I am literally trying to sign into the site now to pay and it hasn't let me in for over 15 minutes. Pending activity doesn't show up on app/site for days so keep track because they don't. There are numerous ways they get you for extra money. My credit has risen dramatically thanks to Capital One & Discover and I have reliable incentives and increases through them but these guys? Horrible. Do NOT do it no matter how bad you need credit.

Jan 13, 2022
No credit line increases

I've had this card for 3 years, and have never had a credit line increase, although I've never missed a payment. There is nowhere on the app or website to request a credit line increase

Jan 12, 2022
Fine

Just got it, But getting it set up and using it has gone Great

Dec 05, 2021
Very Confused

While I had this card was great it did made my score go up. Customer service...sucks big time but I only had to call like once or twice. Now what I don't get is why when I closed this account my credit went down about 13 points. Can someone here please explain? Also it looked like they put me as owing them something when the card should have a zero balance when I cancelled it so I don't understand that either? Some answers please?

Mar 31, 2021
Very high interest rate!

The interest rate for this card is sky high and you get no grace period. You get charged interest from the day you buy something on the cars. You start with a very small $300 credit line. I have been charging $300, making a payment mid-payment cycle and charging another $300 and making all payments on time for 10 months and despite my request that will not increase my credit line. If you are desperate for a card... if not stay away. Also no customer service 800 #, you have to submit any issues by postal mail!

Mar 31, 2021
Credit One Another... Please!!!

This, like many of the cards my wife and I have had with them, all came with its "ups and downs". The average credit line started at a minimum of 500-750 while keeping us informed the moment an upgrade became available; usually after the first 6 months. Unlike many of our friends, we rarely ever used the "rewards" package/option on any of these cards, but unlike many others, Credit One provides a higher percentage than similar "credit building" cards on the market. Lastly, we have customer service, which has unfortunately suffered greatly during recent times and severe circumstances; the customers being the greatest victim of all. I must say though, unlike many other areas of business, including large banking and other major credit cards, Credit One has maintained a strong balance through these times. Wait times and some major outsourcing has occurred over this period; that was quite apparent. Trust me, I will always prefer a website and app in our modern age over waiting online for 10 minutes to speak to someone who may not even be able to help me. They provide a wonderful service and product, and work the best they can, but can't control Mother Nature. :)

Mar 26, 2021