• Balance Transfer Intro APR 0% for 18 Months
  • Balance Transfer Regular APR 15.49% – 25.49% Variable
  • Purchase Intro APR Not Applicable
  • Purchase Regular APR 15.49% – 25.49% Variable

Sep 11, 2019
Interest charges when you pay in full
JT717 Cardholder

I have had this card for a couple months and decided to check my balance after paying it off in full. Come to find that Citi is charging interest on this card if you pay off the full balance of your card. I contacted customer service and they said they could not remove the interest. Looks like I will not be charging anything on this card in the future. Stay away from Citi.

Sep 15, 2019

Is this for real?

Sep 18, 2019

I've had the card for a couple years. I never experienced an interest charge for paying off the balance.

Sep 25, 2019

Did you have a balance at the statement closing date because then you can get charged interest

Oct 01, 2019

If you have a good standing with them they’ll waive your interest if you call. It depends on when you pay it off. Interest accrues daily

Aug 05, 2019
Takes too long to process credits
Nicolec770 Cardholder

This card takes forever to process credits. It took 4 months to credit a disputed charge when the company admitted to wrongfully charging me and accepted the dispute. It has now taken almost two weeks to process a payment made through a balance transfer when two other cards processed it in 4 days. They even emailed me 2 days ago saying they received my check but they're still not showing the credit. I am closing my account and will probably never open another account with Citi again.

Mar 07, 2019
The poor reviews are merited
1ZILLA1 Cardholder

My card was declined theis  a m without any notification from them, yet my CITI / Costco card was not ! I called customer - no-service & spoke with an obistinate supervisor as to why they refused to use mthe account security ???'s I set up when I applied for the card / account. I told they  I would  s-t-o-p  using the card altogether since they did not want to help me.

Apr 06, 2019

Was that english?

Sep 25, 2019

I'm going to say that was not English

Jan 06, 2019
Security is lacking
JustElian Cardholder

Someone hacked my account, changed my address, ordered a new card, and then made fraudulent charges. I had to call customer service and speak with the fraud department 3 times before they finally, rudely, took care of the charges. I'm no longer a customer.

Jan 06, 2019

As soon as your address is changed, you are notified. So they were able to get a new card sent to the address and you knew nothing about it. I doubt that happened. I can't do much on their website without them notifying me.

Credit Score
Credit Limit
Age of Cardholder

Sample Size: 585
Data Created: February 02, 2015

Note: Sample data consists of Credit Karma members who hold this card.

Citi® Double Cash Card