Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card Reviews

• Balance Transfer Intro APR Not Applicable
  • Purchase Intro APR 0%* for 12 months

Aug 14, 2018
The points are fantastic!
Ryanwade1234 Cardholder

I have both Amex and venture and BY FAR VENTURE IS BETTER!! I’ve had my Amex for 2 1/2 years and paid in full each month and they will not give a credit increase. After just 6 months Venture went from 3k to 10k and I didn’t even have to ask.

My venture points picked up the slack on my last flight that was only half covered by Amex plus sent me a $100 gift card (with less points than on my other card). Amex will soon be closing before my annual fee is due. Plus EVERYONE TAKES VISA

Jan 08, 2019
Misleading rewards!!
carlimccoy Cardholder

Misleading Rewards!! I was baited into opening a venture one card with it's 20,000 mile reward if $1,000 is spent within 90 days. I already had a quicksilver card that I found sufficient, but I planned to travel frequently in 2019 so I decided to pay off the quicksilver and open the venture one for the extra miles. I spent $3,000 in the first two months and didn't ever see the extra miles come into the account. I called, was on hold for over 25 minutes to hear that someone would call me in 5 business days. No one called me after two weeks. I called again, a woman named veronica said she had my notes and will call me back within 24 hours. I received a call a few hours later from a 1-800 number that dropped. No call back. I called the customer service number a third time and went through all the prompts to be on hold again for 15 minutes to be told I didn't qualify because I registered with a pre-approval email and not a specific promotion. Why advertise and then not give the deal to your loyal customers? Long story short, I'm paying off the card and not returning to capital one.

Oct 04, 2018
EricMcArdle Cardholder

Horrible

Jun 03, 2019

Ok, care to elaborate before just posting a review with one word?

Sep 14, 2018
Best rewards program out there
Fluffytigerb Cardholder

This card is fantastic if you travel a lot. I travel six or seven times a year and haven't paid for a single hotel room or rental car yet. I have a ton of points on it because I use the card for every transaction so I use them to redeem my travel purchases which makes this card great. If I didn't travel so much though the card really wouldn't be this useful and would just be another standard card.

Aug 14, 2018
The points are fantastic!
Ryanwade1234 Cardholder

Sep 15, 2018

What was your credit score at the time ? Also what’s your annual income.

Aug 03, 2018
Good card, Worst costumer service ever
Brian269 Cardholder

I am cancelling my card.  Capitol One has the WORST Customerr service ever.  I just spent oover two hours on the phone with them.  I was put on hold 8 times, disconneted 2x, and spoket to two different servisores who were the ones that disconnected me.  ALL for an issue that should never have been an issue.  My auto pay was $5 short of the minimum.  $5.. I was never notified of the increase of minimun payment until I got a late fee notice.  Then when I called the compnay and they explained to me I could just make up the $5 on my next payment.  Never once telling me my card would not work until then.  Of course when I go to use it after eating at the restorraunt, it was declinded.  2hours on the phone.. for them to tell me they would need to get authorization from my back to correct the payment.  this was 9pm on a friday.. When I asked the supervisor which bank she belonged to that was still open at 9pm on a friday, I was placed on hold then convenietly disconnected..

Aug 06, 2018

Hi i use capital one iv never had any problems.

Aug 07, 2018

Sounds to me like your irresponsibility I’m not keeping track of your own billing statements. One reason I never use autopay.

Sep 08, 2018

How can you justify leaving a review when you can't spell the company name correctly?
You can't just replace any vowel with an o and expect it to work.

Sep 12, 2018

Download the Capital One app on your SMART phone so you can monitor your account. Knowledge is a good way to prevent surprises!

Oct 18, 2018

@AJPenn you are an ***

Sample Size: 1,604
Data Created: February 02, 2015

Note: Sample data consists of Credit Karma members who hold this card.

Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card