4.2

Jun 27, 2021
If you fly Delta, get this card!

Great travel card if Delta is your preferred airlines. You get your bonus points as soon as you hit the $2000 spending requirement. You also get additional points from Lyft and delta skymiles dinning. There’s a lot of easy ways to earn points for this card. Love it and love American Express. Only regret is not getting this card sooner. Also I have a referral so let me know if interested. Bonus miles for me and you. :)

Apr 03, 2021
Better travel cards out there

I opened this card since I wanted to add a back up for when I travel if I ever ran into any issues with my Chase Sapphire card. I was provided a $1k CL upon opening. No big deal. Consistently used it and easily hit the spending needed for the promotional offer. Have had no late payments and have paid off my balance in full most months. It has been over a year and there has been no increase to my CL. Requested it at the 6 month mark and a again a couple months later but was rejected both times. $1k can’t even cover a week’s stay at a hotel (including deposit). Not only that, I activated a promotional mileage multiplier for restaurants (because they needed people to spend more once the pandemic hit) and I never received the points for it. Inquired about it after the first statement not reflecting the correct amount of points and they told me to wait until since it could show after the end of the promotional period (December). A few weeks after the promotional period ended, I reached out since I still hadn’t received my extra mileage for all those months. It is now April and they are telling me it’ll show on my next statement (which isn’t for another 2.5 weeks). They told me the same thing in March. Why should I have to chase them down and keep following up on a promotion they had offered? Really not worth the $95 annual fee for me. Disappointed. Only when with them over the JetBlue card since I was reading customer service with them sucks if you ever come upon any fraud or issued with that card. Time to hunt for a new travel card.

Application process
Customer service

Jan 18, 2023
Good way to rack up some SkyMiles!

Got this card very recently, approved for 7.5k CL with a 694 credit score. I applied on delta when booking a trip so that offer was a $300 Statement credit and 30k bonus miles after hitting minimum spend, not a bad bonus. I easily hit the spending limit after booking the rental car and hotel stay as well as universal Orlando tickets with the card. Definitely get it if you fly delta even sometimes, and the free checked bag is for up to 9 people including yourself on the reservation. This card has Secondary CDW for rental cars, but you can pay an extra $25 for $100k in primary CDW with Amex premium rental protection, and that’s $25 flat for up to 42 days, not $25 per day. Easy bargain.

Nov 01, 2022
Can’t wait to rack up miles!!

So excited to start earning miles. My son got approved and I made 15k miles from the referral ..

Jun 29, 2022
Fast and easy

The application was less than 5 minutes and got approved right after completing the application. Thought that was going to get a $1000 credit limit due to my lack of credit history but got approved for $10000 Very happy with the application experience.

Jun 09, 2022
Worst card ever

Worst card ever had it two years and can’t get a credit line increase use it all the time pay it off and can’t get a line increase what a waste of time time. And never got my 70,000 points signing up for it

Apr 25, 2022
Awesome card

I was so happy to get this card credit karma said my approval was good, but I went to the amex website to see if I would be approved and I was. I did everything over the phone and in minutes I was approve, this is my go to card.

Apr 16, 2022
Easy and super fast approval

I was accepted super quickly with a score of 768 it was very easy to apply now to accumulate points since I use Delta Airlines and JetBlue airways I have both cards and they are very convenient especially if you are a frequent flyer you recover the annual fee very quickly since the first suitcase Registered is totally free for you and two more companions. as long as the air ticket is purchased with the card. 100% Recommended if you have a credit score above 700 Fico. ☆☆☆☆☆

Jan 28, 2022
Have the Blue Amex Delta

Just wanted to upgrade from the Blue Amex delta since this one has more benefits. Weird enough I was denied on this one even though I got approved for 6k on the blue one and barely used it or made any crazy high expenses.

Jan 17, 2022
Best Card for 12 years.

I have purchased my Delta Airline ticket 3 times with this card and cancelled 3 times. I got all my points refunded. I was delayed because I was late due to the airports long line security; I flew the next day at no additional cost. When you call, they will allow you to get a call back instead of waiting on the phone. They call you back after about an hour (due to Covid 19 heavy calls). But, it is worth the waiting.

Jan 12, 2022
Impossible

Just getting this card to me in the mail is taking nearly four weeks and five one hour long phonically including trying to get the right sky miles number linked to the card. Not kidding. I was expecting a really great customer experience from Amex. What I got was a nightmare. NIGHTMARE.

Nov 22, 2021
Great starter card for travel rewards

Only really became interested in this card when I got an offer from amex for a 70k miles sign up bonus. As someone who travels a few times a year, why not get free miles for money I was already going to spend. My application process was not fun, I was in pop up jail for some reason, but after a few weeks I was in the clear. Free checked bags is awesome too, easily covers the fee. Will most likely hold on to this card for a few years, until I get the platinum delta card and downgrade this one to the blue. Look around online for high welcome offers before applying.