Travelers Insurance Reviews

From Policyholders in the last year

Compare Auto Insurance Offers

View your top Auto Insurance recommendations and compare rates on Credit Karma.

FIND RECOMMENDATIONS

These reviews were written by current and former policyholders in the last year.

Oct 07, 2018
They will do anything just to get you in
Medgomaa Policyholder

I was scammed by the company "Travelers Insurance". They offered me a good rate for home owner and auto insurance pack for the first 6 months.

The auto insurance then went up in the next renewal by more than the double!

After three calls trying to know what caused the huge increase to my premium, I got the most ridiculous answer, that for some unknown reason, their system did not detect the two accidents I had during the past 2 years!! Then, surprisingly enough, the system was fixed and reflected the accidents! I was very clear declaring these accidents while providing my information to the company, in addition to the report they ran. I bought a second car based on the premium they gave me and modified the policy 2 times during the first 6 months without any significant increase. they denied to keep the same premium we are currently paying for the next renewal, especially that we (my wife and I) did not get any tickets or had any accidents for the last year and half. And my understanding is that the premium usually goes down as the accidents get old.

Now, I have to shop for a new home owner policy and auto insurance policy and lose the new auto purchase discount because of them!

How would you rate this policy overall?

What should others know about this policy?