People'sAlliance FCU Reviews
Sep 12, 2016
Proud Account Holder

I opened the account in hopes of reaping the benefits that credit union members talk about, needing an improvement in credit, i decided to open a secured credit card for $3000, asked them to do automatic deductions for $150 month to repay, later applied for a credit card in which they released the $3000 being held and made that same credit card unsecure. A couple of days later, they approved a loan for me in which i asked for an increase to $6000 on the same day approval that was approved. I also applied foe a auto refiance loan which will not only take my current auto payments out of the 300's and into the 200's but will save me over 10,000 over the course of the entire auto lender because of the much lower apr rate! I considered getting an new car and applied for a $30,000 loan and they approved only $20,000. I believe that they are a win win bank despite non real time online transaction updates, they can certainly get you into the credit arena with heavy discounts/rates saving you an arm and a leg and improving your credit score if you make makes ontime.