Question

mybigdogg

Your scores are misleading.
I went to buy a car and found my credit score on credit karma. When I got to the car lot I was told my credit score was much lower .Credit karma score was 100 points higher than the 3 major credit score places were.

But providing you with an exact credit score is not what Credit Karma is all about.  This site is designed to help individuals learn how to build and maintain a good credit score because too many people are clueless about how credit works.  It is a necessary skill that is not taught in schools and many people get into financial trouble because of it.

The articles and financial tools provided on this site are a help in learning these skills.  Please take advantage of their availability.  You will benefit by doing so.  I did, and I was trained in accounting.