Question

wesleyzhang

your previously unused account now reporting balance
i see my score has dropped a lot after receiving "your previously unused account now reporting balance". i don't know what happened to that creditcard, i just use it as usual. does it impact? do i need to contact trans union to verify it?

Impressive service

I havn't been using a CCard VISA issued from Bank of America since 2011. It is said one should not close CCard account because it is no good for one's credit. I kept this card and today I was advised FOR FREE by CreditKarma: "...This BK OF AMER account was reporting a balance of $0 as of Sep 4, 2014, indicating it is not in use. This account is now reporting a balance of $6,496. We recommend you verify that the charges on this account are legitimate..." I was unable to access right now this account because after all right infor given I was unable to supply the correct expiration date. I will have to call and verify this matter asap. This is all to say thank you CreditKarma no matter what I come to find with this institution about the unauthorized use if confirmed. Yes, thank you for being observant about people you surely serve more than well.

zero balance

You'll get that notice anytime an account reports as a 0 balance on your credit report. and then use the card again.

Also realize that your score fluctuates all the time, Using the card will cause your score to fluctuate. 

yaoyx531

So will that affect the actual credit score?