Question

JohnDaniil

„Your credit file indicates you may have a mortgage loan“
When I created my account on CreditKarma, a series of questions were followed after inputing my social security № and address.
„Your credit file indicates you may have a mortgage loan, opened in or around January 2011. Who is the credit provider for this account?“ The odd thing is, I was 15 years old at the time and I never signs any mortgage!
How do I find out what mortgage is under my name, and is this a mistake that Credit Karma pulled up?
I hope this isn't a case of credit fraud, how do I find out if there is mortgage under my name.
Thank you in advance CK community!

~Johnny