Question

crabtrjt

You show a $5000 balance when it is now a zero balance
You are showing a over $5000 Balance with Omni World which is my car when I paid them completely off. This is my car and now I have a $17,000 total balance with USAA only, there should be a zero balance with Omni at the present time which is 6-01-2014 thanks
Please email me at greensborogolfer@juno.com and let me know if the Omni account can show a zero balance James Crabtree

Most Helpful Response

Your lenders send updates to the credit bureau once per month. It can take 30 days for new balances to be reflected on your credit report.