Question

CEW56

You recommended a card I could qualify for and I was turned down. Now I have an inquiry on my acct
This site sucks. Bad info and they have no responsibility to correct it

Who pays for this site?

Since you get information for free (even if you may not be reading it) someone has to be paying for this site since it does cost money to set ujp and maintain Internet sites.  That someone happens to be the advertisers.  They are paying for the site and they are the ones promoting the credit cards.  You have free choice in deciding if you want to apply and, if you have read the articles on this site and learned about credit (which is the entire purpose of Credit Karma--to teach people about credit) then you would have realized your credit score was too low to qualify for a card.

It's not this site, it's people who don't use their heads before jumping into a decision that might not be right for them as you did. 

EXCUSE ME-I DON'T NEED YOUR PREACHING

I deal with lawsuits and cyber liability everyday and each and EVERY website is responsible for what is published on their site. My CK score says GOOD - B and the words next to the credit card opportunity stated that people with my score get approved.

CK scores are misleading and most people are NOT going to read the fine print. I have ONE bad mark on my credit out of 38.... I have been in the HIGH 700 s for over 20 years except for this one bad mortgage that I am in the process of working out. THe site should specifiy that these are ads and not research based on data they obtain from each indivual.

Because a site is free obsolves them of SOME responsiblity but not all, regardless of my free choice.