Question

lfeith

You need to changed this site back to the way it was. This new version is horrible!

upset

I agree I don't like this way at all I liked it better the other way 

Most Helpful Response

I agree as well. The new version is slower and seems to offer less tools. This new site is also difficult to use. I am sorry CreditKarma but you wasted money on this upgrade.

Horrible !!!

It takes so much of my time just trying to figure out this page. Why fix some thing that is not broken !!! 

Loved the way it use to be. Nice & simple.. 

HORRIBLE IS RIGHT

This change is horrible. I'm trying to figure out how to delete my account. Before this site was very close to any credit that was pulled or other engines such as credit tracker, now it is off in left field. This will be the last time I log in.

I agree. It's no longer simple. Change it back

I agree

I agree. It is awful. I cannot imagine how anyone would think this is better for the layperson. Can't track, edit, change, or correct. It is awful.........

Yes please

None of my banks use this system so I have not gotten accurate information from CK since the change.

Debt to income ratio

I'm trying to update my debt to income ratio but can't find out how to do it...Credit Karma doesn't seem to care one bit about my income...How can you post a credit report based on no income information ?? Makes no sense.