Question

wilshell01

YOU GUYS ARE OUT TO LUNCH
KARMA, HOW DO YOU JUSTIFY DROPPING MY CREDIT SCORE 25 PLUS POINTS WHEN MY TOTAL AVAILABLE CREDIT IS NEAR 50K ON JUST NINE CARDS WITH UTLILIZATION AT 9% ?

CK is only a calculated estimation based on the information it receives from TransUnion. If you want a true FICO score then you have to go to FICO to get it.

And there are several other fators in the caculation of a credit score. Not addressing the other 4 or 5 is not telling all the story.

why get upset?

I use CK score for entertainment purposes, getting mad at them is like getting made at a fortune cookie fortune.  They use an automated scoring model which has different algorythms than other models (there are dozens of them).

For me new credit accounts hurt my score, but everyone score situation is different.

They say the best scoring is having only 1 card report with a balance between 1 and 10% utilization.  I have found when I have 2 cards report, I get a score drop as well.