Question

Tuly1021

Y does hard inquiry lower ur score if it's required from loaner 2 C if U can pay back and that's it?
Why would a required inquiry that does nothing to value your ability to pay back? And, this would only require an approval or a denial. What makes it a credit lowering action?

A hard inquire shows that you applied for a line of Credit,   ( you might not get it but you applied ) 

There are people that will try to scam anything from anyone.   A Hard inquire is a way to say to other creditors that this person is applying for Credit.   

Then for the debtor they Should know that too many Hard inquires will lower your Credit Score,  depending on where you are with Credit, History ,  lines of Credit etc. 

I have had as many as 14 Hard Inquires on my account at one time,  as low as 3 and currently at 4 or 5,  but thinking I'm done with new accounts for now.

Should I trust a person for a car loan knowing that they just got three new credit cards that do not show a balance yet (but they might have maxed out), they also just got applied for a two personal loans, but do not have it show on the credit report yet because they have not made their first payment, and just got a new home?

This is why they have a greater impact right at the begining and less impact even just a few months later. Within a few months lenders will see if those inquireies gave you credit and if you are using it, or if you were just shopping around etc.  By the time a hard inquirery falls off you do not even see much of an increase. today I had one of three drop off and my score only went up 3 points.