Question

J55113

Wrong information in the report
I see that you listed Credit one bank as a new credit card for me and that I owe $94. This company has sent me many many notices and I have not activated a card with them nor will I ever activate a card with them. I do not owe $94 and they know this also. And there are no mortgagte changes on my account. My mortgage was never ever $11080.00 it has been ~305,000 for some time now. Please update your information and contact me with this change via email. Thank you.

Most Helpful Response

The information provided here is taken from TransUnion. If you see something incorrect here then it is likely wrong on your credit file at TransUnion. You need to get a copy of your credit report free from annualcreditreport.com and check your credit report good for errors, then dispute any items directly to TransUnion.

There is no data stored at Credit Karma