Question

mightymouse64

wouldn't let me use my last name that is on my ss card had to use previous last name
would not pull up with my maiden name which is what my social security card is under i put in my last name from when i was divorced it pulled up.

Hi mightymouse64,

It sounds like you should contact the credit bureau to have your personal information updated. 

My name

Im and trying to check my score and it will not let me check it and it keep saying my last name is Montgomery I had that name for 2 years and im legally devorced so My last name is Thomason and it will not let me change it.