Question

Lucky2liveutah123

WoulditbewisetoconsolidatemyCreditCardbillstomyDiscoverCard
WouldyousuggsttransferringmyCreditCardbiilstomyDiscoveraccount?Thefinsncechargeishigh,butitwouldlowermymonthlypayments.Also,ifIcancelsomeofmyCreditCardswillthatlowermyscore?

Most Helpful Response

When you write this in the form of actual sentences, then it will be answered.  Unless the education system is worse than I thought, you were taught proper sentence structure and the use of punctuation.

This instruction also applies to the other two questions you posted.

Smart *** jwsister's

It wouldn't let me write in sentences when I sent my questions or I would have! Now this one is letting me. 

My question was since u were incapable of reading it was: would it be wise to combine my bills into one using my Discover Card or not.