Question

mauk1979

Would I be able to get my sister a credit card if she's a minor?
I learned from my moms inability to handle money, and turned out to be very responsible with mine. I'm starting my credit history out pretty well. I would also like to help my sister get a leg up in the world and start teaching her about financial responsibility now with her own credit card. She is turning 15 here in about a month, and that would give her a good few years to start building credit so she can get a better card for herself when she's 18. Any advice? tips? Good card to start with?