Question

spncykl0

Would any of the Amex charge cards be worthwhle, if I antcipte spendng 4/$600 a mnth 1 dom flght/yr?

Most Helpful Response

With that type of spending

I would suggest that you only take a No Annual Fee Card.  Cards with annual fees should be left to the corporate and business world.  Am Ex does offer some pretty good no fee cards, take a look at those if you want to pursue an Am Ex card.  

spncykl0

Thanks for your reply.  Are there no charge cards (not a credit card) with no annual fee.  My whole idea was to replace my debit card with a charge card to be paid in full every month and to add whatever security that may be to my checking and savings account.