Question

tchoup

With a credit score of 566 what can I do to get approved for a small biz loan?
I'm sure that a lot has to do to with my credit score being so low, so my next question will be other than paying all of my credit cards and student loans on time, what else can I do to repair my credit?

Do you have any collections?

If so I would focus my attention on disputing those or setting up a pay for deletion deal with those agencies. Get every deal in writing in case they don't delete it so you can prove your case. I am guessing you have collections since your score is pretty low so I apologize if you do not. My score is similar to yours and I had 5 collections and 1 public record. So far I got the public record dealt with and two collections taken off my report by dispute. One was paid $120 and one was my brothers $1,500. I hope this helps you, take care now...